It's Not Too Early to Plan for July 4th

There is no tablescape I like to design better than a patriotic one. With the 4th of July fast approaching, my tablescapes and decor to celebrate our independance are on my mind

Below is one of my favorite tablescapes.
Click here to review it. 



I used the tablecloth again for another patriotic table. Click here to review it. 




Another favorite for the 4th was this setting. Click here for a review. There's that tablecloth again draped over an ottoman. 


Now for the planning part

1. You can start thinking about what tablecloth you might like to use for the 4th. Do you have an old favorite or something new to use. Kohl's has several patriotic tablecloths on sale.


2. How about placemats. There are several patriotic ones also at Kohl's and at a good price.



3. Plan for a centerpiece. I just Googled patriotic centerpieces and saw several I could easily put together.


My favorite might be the vases with blue water. I might be able to substitute shasta daisies and red roses in the jars since I have them growing in my flower beds. I'm sure I have some small flags to use. So no cost for the flowers and flags.



I'll give you a peek at two items I'll be using for this year's tablescapes for the 4th and I promise I'm not using my favorite patriotic tablecloth seen above.

On the dining room table, you will see my American flag placemats and a paisley print tablecloth. I bought the placemats at Kohl's last year on sale and put away for this year. 


On the kitchen peninsula, you will see this patriotic placemat which was also from Kohl's last year on sale.


I have a centerpiece in mind to use too, so be sure to check back to see these placemats in action for the 4th and a beautiful centerpiece on the table. 

Thanks for stopping by - Judy.

Linking to:


Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch


All About Home @ Follow the Yellow Brick Home and Common Ground on Monday at 6 pm

Through My Lens on Monday


Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life

Tuesdays With A Twist @ God's Growing Garden 

Tuesday Turn About @ My Wee Abode, Thistle Key Lane, Blue Sky at Home on Tuesday at 6 pm

Wonderful Wednesday @ Ducks in a Row on Tuesday evening

My Corner of the World @ Photographing New Zealand on Wednesday

Karins Kottage Link Party @ Karins Kottage

Share Your Style @ French Ethereal on Wednesday at 6 pm

Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Funtastic Link Party @ Two Chicks and A Mom on Thursday 9pm

Little Things Thursday @ Random-osity

Thursday Favorite Things @ Katherine's Corner

FLORAL FRIDAY FOTOS on Thursday

Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home on Thursday 

Fabulous Link Party @ Peacock Ridge Farm, Living Large in a Small House, South House Designs, & Vintage Home Designs on Friday

Friendship Friday Blog Hop @ Create With Joy

Floral Bliss on Friday

A Morning Cup of Joe @ The Cottage Market on Friday

Farm House Friday @ County Road 407

Friday With Friends @ My Hubbard Home

Saturday Sparks @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday

Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

Garden Affair @ Jaipur Garden 

Mosaic Monday @ Letting Go of the Bay Leaf on Sunday

Love Your Creativity Link Party @ Life and Linda on Sunday at 2pm

Sundays on Silverado @ The House on Silverado

Inspire Me Monday @ Create With Joy on Sunday

Busy Monday @ A Pinch of Joy on Sundays at 5pm





5 comments:

  1. Although Canadian, I love seeing your patriotic tablescapes and designs! Your previous tablecloth looked wonderful in the diplays you've shown but can't wait to see what you do with those gorgeous new placemats! I best get thinking about our national holiday on July 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wonderful patriotic tables, can't wait to see it after your teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to go back and look at our past posts. Your patriotic posts are definitely worthy of enjoying again and again. Your centerpieces are always fabulous as are the details to your scapess. Love your stars and strip pillows, I have one I love bringing out. Love the blue water in the little vases, so pretty. I need to get busy! Thanks for the inspiration Judy…….

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your tablers look so pretty. I am going to go back and check them all out. Have a wonderful 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your decorations look wonderful. I spotted your white sofa...and I am wondering where you purchased it and the model name. I am looking for a similar style. Have a great 4th! Sheila

    ReplyDelete