Winterberry Christmas Table

For Christmas morning, I have a table set in the dining room with a Fitz and Floyd Santa centerpiece and a shining Christmas tree closeby. 




The table is casual with Pfaltzgraff Winterberry stoneware for an early morning get together.




Winterberry stoneware is a holiday classic with a ring of bright holly berries and branches. A white chop plate by Bordallo Pinheiro serves as a charger for the Pfaltzgraff plate and bowl.



The center of the table is lined with faux Arapahoe pine garland, fresh pine cones, red candles, two delicate ornaments and the F&F Christmas Lodge Santa.





Lenox holly napkins rings with tiny red bows hold the rolled green napkins.



I love the glow that votives add to the table. 




The dining room Christmas tree is flocked and filled with cardinals, ornaments and snowflakes.




I hope you enjoy Christmas with your family and friends.







Joining these great parties:



Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop @ Stone Gable Blog


Wow Us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style on Tuesday evening
Simple & Sweet Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme on Wednesday

Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson on Wed. evenings 
Share Your Style Link Party @ 21 Rosemary Lane on Wed. evenings
Foodie Friday & Everything Else @ Rattlebridge Farm on Thursday

Favorite Things Thursday @ Katherine's Corner
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life on Wednesday evening
Grace at Home @ Imparting Grace on Thursday

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Home Sweet Home @ the Charm of Home

Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage

Table It Link Party @ Life and Linda
Inspiration Monday @ Our Southern Home 
Dishing It and Digging It @ Rustic & Refined on Sundays





7 comments:

  1. Judy, your tablescapes never fail to inspire me, lady!!!!

    I love Winterberry - I have sold many pieces (when lucky enough to find) in that gorgeous pattern. It's always so difficult to let go - and seeing your pretty festive table I remember why!!!!

    I think I need to dress my table today - have had some hand woes lately and my hand surgeon gave me a nasty ouchie cortizone shot yesterday, so I am praying it helps. I have not wanted to type or carry dishes in a long while.

    Merry Christmas, sweet fiend. xxoo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I love your Christmas tablescape! Everything looks beautiful! I adore that gorgeous Fitz and Floyd Santa. He is the perfect centerpiece. I know that your guests are going to be honored to set at such a lovely table! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of Winterberry and your table setting is charming! Thank you for sharing @Creating Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty, I love everything Fitz & Floyd! I love your snowy winter scene!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to set a pretty table for breakfast with holiday stoneware too, makes the holidays more special. Lovely table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW!! your table, puts my table to shame - i do now the name lenox and winterberry, this is a really beautiful set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful Holiday! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete