Green on the Rack

I have my bread rack decorated and ready for St. Patrick's Day. I am using it as a dessert center for the occasion so take a look:



I generally place wreaths over my bread rack but I decided to bring it down and hook it to the rack. My matching artichoke jars are a favorite plus they have green so it's a perfect place for them. 

I want to share of closeup of the jar so that you can see that it has a top that comes off. Guess I could store my gold pieces in it! What would you store in these jars?




I didn't want to crop off the iron work in the picture below. I love the pattern it forms.


I love how the sun is shining through my kitchen windows and reflecting on the tray just a bit.


Love these cute little vintage Irish lad and lassie standing on the glittered lid of a shamrock box, couldn't resist buying them. 


The napkin tray below was a purchase at the Bagbey House in Franklin, Tennessee, last summer. 



I decided I needed a little more green on the bread rack so I added my Peggy Karr Shamrock plate and a little ivy to the rack, take a look below.




Thanks for stopping by to see my green, you may want to see my Irish Blessing tablescape. Click here to visit it. Thanks for stopping by - Judy.

Linking to:


Cuisine Kathleen for her 4th Annual St. Patrick's Day Blog Crawl on March 13
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
A Holiday Haven St. Pat's Party
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Design for Winter Blues Wednesday
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday
Primp
Danette at The Shady Porch for Rock and Share Wednesday
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursday
Kristen’s Creations for Share Your Creations on Thursday
Honey at 2805 for Potpourri Friday



13 comments:

  1. I REALLY HAVE BECOME A FAN OF HOW YOU STAGE THINGS. IT KEEPS ME COMING BACK TO SEE MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs. JB,

    Wow! this is an amazing presentation to honour St. Paddy's day. As I said to many of my bloggie American friends, I am envious, that Sweden don't have things I could buy and play for this day.

    Excellent, Maam.

    Greetings,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I have been loving all your vignettes! You have wonderful taste in accessories! I wanted to let you know that I featured you on my blog today! check it out @ www.acommonerscastle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bread rack looks wonderful! I love seeing all the pretty green and I love the shamrock box with the little girl & boy...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is just perfect! You must have had such fun playing. Thanks for linking.
    Happy St Patty's Day!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful little box! Adorable. Love all your gathering of greens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All your green touches are lovelyI. I have that Peggy Karr plate too, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining the blog crawl! Happy S P D, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this just looks so pretty. You have decorated it so beautifully. I am new to your blog. Glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, I really like the way you did your baker's rack and I love the artichoke jars. What would I store in them? White chocolate KitKat bars. I have to hide them when I buy them. I like your napkin tray, too.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun to have a baker's rack. Fun to change things up for different occasions. The artichoke jars are great. Sorry I'm late to arrive, but I've been away from my computer. Happy St. Patrick's Day! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely decor! Simply elegant, love it. The artichoke jars are perfect, the vintage looking boy and girl are so fun. Beautifully done. Thank you for joining the party! I am pinning and tweeting this lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love artichockes and love these jars. Very pretty display.

    ReplyDelete