Blue on Blue - Part 4

First I would like to say "thanks" to all of you who have been following my Blue On Blue series. Today is my final post in this series so here it is:


If you have been following my series you will know instantly that my new piece in this vignette is the blue flowered vase.



I rearranged my vignette a little from my last post and placed the bowl on a stand in the middle of the vignette. Moved the blue bowl to the right side and the bunny plate to the left side.


I moved the three birds that I featured in Part 2 in front of the vase. The birds are from Michaels.





This gorgeous blue bowl started my series. I went in TJ Maxx just to look around and I saw the bowl and instantly fell in love with it since it is my favorite color. I didn't know how bloggers would react to a series on my blue vignette. But everyone seems to really enjoy looking at my blue.



For Week 2, I featured a cloche with a bird's nest and blue eggs. I did remove the cloche for this post (I am getting it ready for a cloche party at A Stroll Thru Life. Here's a picture from that post with the cloche.


In Part 3, I featured the bunny plate that I am still using in today's post.


Here's the final shot of the vignette.


Again, thanks so much for visiting my blog and letting me share my Blue on Blue series with you. In case you missed any of the prior parts of this series, here are the links for them - Judy.


P. S. - Try to stop back later, I will be using a couple of my blue pieces on my mantel for Spring plus some bunnies. On to more decorating!!

I am joining the following parties:
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Our Delightful Home
Making the World Cuter
Show Off Your Cottage Monday @ The House in the Roses
Smiling Sally for Blue Monday
Your're Talking Too Much for Meet Me Monday
Mary at Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Grits and Glamour
Sweet Little Gals for Turquoise Lovin'
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday’s Treasures
Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Type A Decorating for Anything Goes
Bunny Jean for Wednesday's Bunny Hop
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Design for Winter Blues Wednesday
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What’s It Wednesday
Danette at The Shady Porch for Rock and Share Wednesday
Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday
The Style Sisters for Centerpiece Wednesday
Primp Your Stuff Wednesday
Amy at Home Happy Home for Whimsy Wednesday
Mrs. Hines Class for Show and Tell Wednesday
Cozy Home Scenes for Your Cozy Home Party
A Delightful Life for A Return to Loveliness on Thursday
DaNita at Delightful Order for Delightfully Inspiring Thursday
Twin Dragonfly Designs 
The Polohouse - Favorites On the First
Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursday
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursday
Kristen’s Creations for Share Your Creations on Thursday
House of Hepworths for Hookin Up With House of Hepworths Thursday
Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at 2805 for Potpourri Friday
Becca at Home is Where My Story Begins for Home and Family Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Stuff and Nonsense for Friday's Unfold
Rachelle at Fingerprints on the Fridge for Feature Yourself Friday
Beverly How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
Jen at Tatertots and Jello for the Weekend Wrap-up Party
Jody at Rooted In Thyme for Simple and Sweet Friday
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays
Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Be Colorful for Motivated Monday





19 comments:

  1. I have been loving all the blue, but that new vase is gorgeous!!! Thanks for linking up @ the Delectable Home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blue on blue vignette. I also love the bunny plate and the birds. It really is a very pretty vignette. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration over at Sunday's Best Par.tay. Ps - following you on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, I have enjoyed following this series! You always have such pretty vignettes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, Absolutely Stunning!

    Have a great week,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Hope you have a great week. Blessing, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I adore the blue flowered vase!

    I hope you'll stop by my blog. I am hosting a giveaway for a $50 Kirklands gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what beautiful blue pieces and I love the vignette. I especially loved the cloche. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally enjoying this series. I just love your vase. It's perfect. Thanks for sharing at DIYbyDesign.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pieces are beautiful. So glad I found your blog over at Savvy Southern Style. I'm a new GFC follower. I would love if you stopped by and follow back..hope to see you soon, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful blue post! Wonderful series!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving looking at your blue! Not only is it beautiful, it's fresh and calming. Guess that's why it is my favorite color. So glad you're sharing at Show & Tell.

    Sharon @ mrs. hines class

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I love the vase and the bids. The color of blue you have chosen is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am loving the flowered vase. The bunny plates are super sweet too! So glad I found your fun + inspiring blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bowl is stunning. I like that it looks like an older piece.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been enjoying its the blue vase s lovely too. Thank you for linking up to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop linky party. Hugs and wishes for a lovely week ahead. P.S. The new giveaway has started!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Judy, Thank you for making my first linky Simple & Sweet Fridays a success. Love your vignettes with all the beautiful blues and whites. You really know how to put things together. New Follower! Hope you can visit again on Friday.

    Love, Jody

    ReplyDelete