Skiing in Breckenridge

Do you think skiers are fearless? The images I am sharing today are from a ski trip to Breckenridge, Colorado. 



Breckenridge is located in Summit County Colorado and has world class skiing and snowboarding. Breck has the highest chairlift in North America and also has Gondolas (seen below).

Peak 7 - Breckenridge

Thinking of a trip to Breckenridge, here is a link to the Breckenridge webcam.


Thanks for stopping by to see Skiing in Breckenridge - Judy.


Linked to:


Susan at A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday
Denise at ABC Wednesday

Smiling Sally for  Blue Monday

14 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip to the mountains for some skiing. Your photos are gorgeous as is the beautiful scenery. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow the scenery is amazing

    It looks simply beautiful.

    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful photos. Please stop by and watch the slide show on my blog. Thanks! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blue sky.


    Happy Blue Monday, Judy. Be sure to check out my book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! STUNNING!!

    Thanks for sharing,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! I love the snow capped mountains. Beautiful! Did you ski?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks wonderful! I haven't skied in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like we both have skiing/snowboarding posts today :-) We have never been out west to the slopes. Maybe one day.

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like they had a great trip! beautiful photos.Thanks for sharing, I like the one of Copper Best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not a skier, and definitely FEARFUL in that setting!

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  12. How I wish I could visit this place. ^_^

    ABC Wed

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never had the guts to go skiing. Now that I am almost 70, I think I will take a pass. Oh but how I wish I could have had the nerve to try. It looks like such fun! Thanks for posting such neato things to do in life.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never been to Breckenridge, I went to Keystone once. Beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete