My Valentine Tablescapes

I wanted to create one mosaic of my two Valentine Tablescapes. One tablescape used red and white and the other used pink and white. I do enjoy creating mosaics and hope you enjoy it - Judy.

If you missed either of these posted, here are links to each of them:
Red Valentine Tablescapes
Two Hearts Burn as One (my pink tablescape)

Linking to:

Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday
Your Talking Too Much for Meet Me Monday
Mary at Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Debbie at Debbiedoo's Newbie Party
Jennifer at Dear Lillie for Valentine Party
DIY Design
Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday’s Treasures

Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party

13 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,

    I have absolutely no idea how to create a mosaic
    but I do think that yours are wonderful
    maybe one day I will learn
    but it does seem very complicated.

    I loved your Pink Valentin tablescapes
    and I love your red one too.

    Gorgeous.


    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never go into your link party, although I feel so much the erge, caz I'd love toknow how to make a mosaic for small things, but have no idea! I love your mosaics for Valentine's...too pretty. Happy "heart" day.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love red....the pink really catches my eye! It's so feminine and pretty! And I love your beautiful banner! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and oh so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the red and pink ... so lovely!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous table settings. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your mosaic! I wish I knew how to do one... maybe someday. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog about my kitchen. It really means a lot to me! XO Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tablescapes. I love the pretty decor for Valentine's Day! I wish you a happy week ahead and a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty mosaic Judy. They are sure fun to make. I have not played around too much in making them but you inspired me. Thanks for sharing at the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful settings. I do love the pink, so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pink the most...oh so pretty! Happy Valentine's Day~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both are lovely, the softness of the pink is so pretty!
    I am your newest follower, Judy. :)

    ReplyDelete