Blue on Blue - Part 1

I wanted to share a new blue bowl and an idea I am thinking about. I need your thoughts about this idea.


As soon as I spied this blue (aqua) bowl, I loved it and knew I wanted to take it home with me. This color is really my favorite color of all. It is so peaceful and soothing to look at.



The table runner is really a pale blue color too. Some of my photos don't really do the color justice.




Now you can see the true color of the runner here and the beads at the end.

The tidbit bowls are a little different shade of color but I really like them with the bowl. The eggs were a gift from a friend and are shades of blue and green.

I purchased these tidbit bowls a few years ago from Southern Living at Home.


Here's my idea that I want your thoughts on. I am thinking about using this bowl as my base piece and adding new pieces to it each week for a few weeks (building my vignette around this blue bowl). So what do you think? Please share your thought with me.


Thanks for stopping by - Judy. Don't forget to leave me a message on what you think about my ideas. 

P.S. - You won't hurt my feeling if you think it isn't a good ideas.


I am joining the following parties:

Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday’s Treasures
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Design for Winter Blues Wednesday
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What’s It Wednesday
Danette at The Shady Porch for Rock and Share Wednesday
Kathleen at Faded Charm for White Wednesday
The Style Sisters for Centerpiece Wednesday
It's Overflowing
A Delightful Life for A Return to Loveliness on Thursday
DaNita at Delightful Order for Delightfully Inspiring Thursday 
Twin Dragonfly Designs 

French Cupboard
Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursday
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursday
Kristen’s Creations for Share Your Creations on Thursday
Becca at Home is Where My Story Begins for Home and Family Friday
Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at 2805 for Potpourri Friday
Becca at Home is Where My Story Begins for Home and Family Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Rachelle at Fingerprints on the Fridge for Feature Yourself Friday
Beverly How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday
Jen at Tatertots and Jello for the Weekend Wrap-up Party
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays

Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Be Colorful
Your're Talking Too Much for Meet Me Monday
Mary at Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday



18 comments:

  1. I think the bowl is lovely and you can create a lot around it and with it. Love the runner too. olive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs, JB,

    I don't mind seeing your tablerunner as white. I love your tidbits, in every angle and shapes.

    Very pretty.

    Happy TTT...
    /chie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your new bowl is gorgeous but then you know that I Love that color! XO Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new bowl. The color is beautiful and I say why not create a vignette around it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Boy you are on the move! Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bowl! As for adding to each week...go for it! It will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely color and I think you have a wonderful idea! I put seashells in every pretty container I can find! heehee! You'll find lots of pretty things to make vignettes! Happy Valentine's day! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am I the Judy? I am in LOVE with the bowl. That is my absolute favorite color. I am actually obsessed with that color and tend to buy everything I can find in that color. I love the idea of creating a vignette around the bowl. Those eggs are gorgeous too. Thanks for sharing at DIYbyDesign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love this color too. It has been my favorite for a long time and I have by eyes open for anything this color when I am shopping.

      Delete
  9. Love your new spring header . I am thinking about it . Will get back to you. Love your new bell jar ! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo, I bought the bell jar in the Fall at a little shop in southern Illinois.

      Delete
  10. love that bown and it is my favorite color too. Everything goes with this color

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love the color of that bowl!! It would look lovely in my tabeescape! heheh

    Thanks for linking up to Centerpiece Wednesday!!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that color, Judy. I would love to do a room in that color and fill in with the right brown to go with it. I'll be anxious to see what you add to the vignette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bowl is really lovely. One of my favorite colors and perfect for a spring vignette. I am a happy new follower from Winter Blues Wednesday.
    Laura
    http://imsovintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a bowl similar to that and absolutely love it. And it's dear to my heart because it belonged to my grandmother. I love your display and you have a very good start on your plan.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it looks absolutely fabulous already! The runner and little extras around the beautiful bowl are perfect accents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This turned out AWESOME!!!! Love that bowl! Thanks so much for sharing at my party!!! Can't wait to see what you link up this week!!! Just in case you haven't entered, my giveaway for 1000 full color business cards ends tonight at midnight!!! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete