The Mantel and Hearth - Green Decor

My mantel has been completed this week and ready to share with you.




Last week I shared the hearth decked out in green decor but didn't have the mantel ready. You can see the hearth post here

On to the mantel now, I took a large wreath from my collection of wreaths, then added ranunculus roses, green shamrock wired ribbon plus a few pics of greenery. 



Sitting on the mantel are pieces of green and white to finish the look off.



I just loved my husband finding this checked shamrock in a box in his shop.



Adding birds to my decor always make me happy (I'm a bird watcher).






I'm still working on a little more green decor to share so see you next time - Judy.

Linking to:

Love Your Creativity Link Party @ Life and Linda

Mosaic Monday @ Letting Go of the Bay Leaf

Busy Monday @ A Pinch of Joy

All About Home Link Party @ Common Ground on Monday


Wonderful Wednesday @ Oh My Heartsie Girl on Monday pm

MMM Block Party @Keeping It Simple

Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party @ Lou Lou Girls at 8 pm

Tuesdays at Our Home @ Our Home Away from Home

Inspiration Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life

Classy Flamingo Blog Party @ Poinsettia Drive on Tuesday pm


Full Plate Thursday @ Miz Helen's Country Cottage on Wednesday pm

Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life on Wednesday evening

Favorite Things Thursday @ Katherine's Corner on Thursday at 9 am

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Thursday Favorite Things @ Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home

Friday Favorites Link Party @ Penny's Passion

Farmhouse Friday @ The Painted Hinge

Sundays at Home @ My Soulful Home on Saturday

Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound

Link Party @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson on Saturday

Saturday Sparks @ Pieced Pastimes 

Best of the Weekend @ Calypso in the Country


10 comments:

  1. Judy - delighted to have you join the gang at Mosaic Monday! Your décor is colorful but not overbearing. So tasteful! I hope you come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty! It's a holiday not many decorate for too. I love your banner too and that soft green bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great Judy! That shamrock plate is a real keeper, nice find! The wreath looks fabulous and I like the lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Ireland... Happy MosaicMonday. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wreath makes such a pretty focal point. I love the way the entire mantel turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is ready -

    Plus, making money with it is as simple as 1..2..3!

    It's super easy how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add some push button traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and upsell your affiliate products all for you!

    Do you want to start making money???

    Check it out here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Your decorations look so pretty. I love the cute bird and shamrock. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Enjoy your day! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your green decor! Thanks for sharing at TFT.
    (I'm a KY blogger too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fresh and pretty for spring! Thanks for linking up to Best of the Month. You were one of my features this month. I will also be pinning and sharing on Instagram stories this weekend. Thanks for joining us and stay well!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete