On Our Walk #2

The weather was great today with the temps reaching 80 degrees in our area. We decided to take another walk along our road (we live 7 miles from town and don't have to worry about coming in contact with others).

At the end of our driveway, I noticed some pink blooms in my front flower bed. I had completely forgot that I had planted pink creeping phlox last year. What a great way to start our walk. 



These sweet purple flowers were growing wild just outside that same flower bed. I think I'm going to move them inside the bed soon.




Wish this beautiful tulip tree was in my yard but I was thrilled to see it in full bloom. Think I'm going to add a tulip tree to my wish list. 



After we veered off our road and head down a country road to a creek we enjoy visiting, I noticed an old tree with a large split big enough for a critter to hide in. It looked like a good hiding place.




On the other side of the road, my husband noticed some wild mushrooms growing. It may be a morel mushroom but I don't know much about them. 


Wild violets are in bloom. Although they have a pretty purple bloom, I have to work really hard to keep them out of my flower beds. 


If you missed our walk earlier in the week, you can check it out here. I think you will enjoy seeing the cherry blossom trees.


Thank or stopping by, stay safe - Judy.


Linking to:

Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:52 PM

    Such beautiful colors in your flowers. And that tree definitely looks like a hiding place. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete