On Our Walk

We live outside of the city limits in Murray, KY, and have been trying to take walks along our road and a couple of side roads. Today, I'm sharing the beautiful blooming cherry blossom trees. 




We don't come in contact with other people and very few cars pass us by. 



I hope these beautiful trees bring you a little joy today. 



On one of the side roads near us, we walk to the creek and stop to enjoy the sounds that the moving water makes as it falls over the rocks.




I hope you are well, and staying safe. Take care - Judy.


Linking to:

Our World @ Our World Tuesday
My Corner of the World @ Photographing New Zealand on Wednesday

Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life
Little Things Thursday @ Random-osity

Friday Photo Journal @ Serendipity is Sweet

Thursday Favorite Things @ Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home

Sundays at Home @ My Soulful Home on Saturday

Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound

Celebrate Your Story @ Celebrate & Decorate on Sunday
Saturday's Critters @ Viewing Nature with Eileen on Saturdays
Camera Critters on Saturday

I'd Rather Be Birdin' on Saturday at noon

Mosaic Monday @ Letting Go of the Bay Leaf on Sunday


7 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! I have been getting outside a lot lately and so glad to be able to do that. Thanks for linking up and stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful trees! We have been getting out hiking most days too (as long as it's not snowing or raining). But we don't have anything in bloom here in Ct. There are buds on the trees though so I know spring is on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure looks like Spring where you live! The trees are gorgeous! It's so great to be able to get outside and walk, keeps us healthy AND happy! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    Being able to get outside is a wonderful stress reliever!
    I feel so sorry for those city folks cooped up in their apartments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:50 PM

    Hello, Judy! Happy Pink Saturday! Oh your trees are gorgeous! We recently moved from NC to NJ. I miss my NC trees and it was a treat to see yours! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5:50 PM

      PS I'm your newest follower! :-)

      Delete
  6. Thank you Judy, I started you video and closed my eyes and just listened. Peacefulness. Thank you.
    Hugs.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete