At the Feeders and in the Trees - Week 18

The White-breasted Nuthatch has been visiting regularly. He loves black-oil sunflower seeds. 




A Mourning Dove let me take a few pics of him on my deck railing. Usually they are on the ground below my feeders but today I got lucky. Do you see the black spots on his wings his big eye seems to be looking right at me. 





I've been filling my finch feeders just about daily with nyjer food. I could watch these American Goldfinches all day. 



I haven't seen any eye disease on them. 






Several juvenile goldfinch are coming to the feeders. They are just too cute. 


This little one put on a show drying his wings. Lots of fluttering.




The Northern Cardinals are visiting and I am thankful to get a few pics  of this beauty.





Nature Notes @ Rambling Woods
Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Mosaic Monday

Our World Tuesday

Outdoor Wednesday @ A Southern Daydreamer
Wild Bird Wednesday @ Paying Ready Attention Gallery


Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life 
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson
Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life


Sweet Inspiration Link Party @ The Boondocks Blog on Fridays

Saturday's Critters @ Viewing Nature with Eileen on Saturday
Camera Critters on Saturday
I'd Rather Be Birdin' on Saturday at noon






22 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos! I really like the one of the Mourning Dove. It seems to be posing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Dove! Visiting from Our World Tuesday! Happy week to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous visitors! Their colors are so vibrant and your photos of them are really awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL images Judy. Each and every one of them. Dazzling to the eyes. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful feathered friends photography ! thanks, ^_^

    My favorite is the Mourning Dove ~ I have one on my deck the past two days and so glad to see it ~ ^_^

    (A Shutterbug Explores)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful group of birds you have visiting you - so lucky! They are all so gorgeous but the Cardinal is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to see a picture of a Cardinal - they don't come as far west as Montana, so I really miss seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some of my favorite bird feeder visitors..You caught the sweetness of the dove and the adorable fluttering of a fledgling... Too cute...love the nutty too...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. we don't have any of those birds in the UK

    Mollyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful birds!
    Love the juvenile Goldfinch photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful series of bird photos. I fell in love with the mourning dove first, but I have to admit the baby goldfinch stole my heart. He's just precious!
    Kay
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice collection! The Mourning dove looks so beautiful in your image :)

    The godlfinch juveniles are almost too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How delightful! I'm following you now gal

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful shots of these birds. I always love seeing the Cardinals. They are my favorite! Thank you for linking up today and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Mourning Dove, and I just adore those shots of the juvenile Goldfinch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fantastic array of birds at your feeder

    ReplyDelete
  18. What gorgeous close-up photos! I love to look at birds up close - they are so pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ...what a wonderful collection of visitors you have.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What welcome and colorful visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You captured some real beauties! Love seeing birds in my garden. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  22. Boy oh BOY do you ever take gorgeous bird photos, Judy!

    WOW!!!!

    Hey did you ever get the cardinal flag? Just checking - again, sorry it took so long to get to you.

    Nice to be back blogging again - hope it lasts - I missed it so much. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete