Two For One Shot

Just wanted to share this pic today. I was trying to take a few pics of this cardinal visiting my feeder and look who flew by. Although it's not a perfect shot, I found it amusing to get two for one. 



I'm thankful to be retired and enjoying life with my family. We enjoy boating with our grandsons and look who is driving the boat (just for a minute) - Judy.




Linking to:


Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life



Saturday's Critters @ Viewing Nature with Eileen on Saturday
Camera Critters on Saturday
I'd Rather Be Birdin' on Saturday at noon

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, nicely done. Is that a hummingbird?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two For One is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! TWO really terrific pics! Next thing you know, little man will commandeer that boat and drive it like a champ! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I'll be retired soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few years left, but I am already looking forward to free time during retirement! Nice shots of the boys. No doubt they enjoyed time on the boat. Thanks for linking up today and I hope to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy, Congratulations on your retirement. What a stunning photograph capturing the hummingbird. You've got two cuties to keep you busy! Have a great weekend..........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Judy

    I love the cardinal with the hummer, great capture! I am happy to be retired also. Your grandson look cute driving the boat. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos of nice two--fers.
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/09/pop.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful photo of the birds! Maybe the hummingbird wanted to get in on the action. Your grandsons are adorable!

    ReplyDelete