Late Summer Table and A Black-Eyed Susan Centerpiece

I enjoy working in my yard and planting new gardens. Today's table features a Black-Eyed Susan plant that will be finding a home in one of my flower beds.




Dark yellow check napkins were used on the table. . .




along with dark yellow plates and amber stemware to accent the centerpiece.





The Black-eyed Susan plant is seen in many gardens because it provides great color throughout the summer.




Plus they are very heat tolerant and require little care. You can see their leaves are velvety. 



Many live ferns are found in my gardens hence faux ferns were added to the table. 




A friend game me hardy ferns to add to my gardens in the spring and they have grown into beautiful plants. 









Thanks for stopping by to see my late summer table with a Black-eyed Susan centerpiece - Judy. 

Linking to:

Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Amaze Me Monday @ Dwellings

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop @ Stone Gable Blog

Wow Us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style on Tuesday evening
Simple & Sweet Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme on Wednesday

Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson on Wed. evenings 
Share Your Style Link Party @ 21 Rosemary Lane on Wed. evenings
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life on Wednesday evening

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home 
Foodie Friday & Everything Else @ Rattlebridge Farm on Thursday
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage on Thursday morning

Table It Link Party @ Life and Linda
Inspiration Monday @ Our Southern Home 
Dishing It and Digging It @ Rustic & Refined on Sundays



13 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so pretty. I just used some in my newest tablescape but they're not that fancy. Don't you love the hardy ferns- I've enjoyed mine for years. Love your late summer tablescape- the yellow dishes and checked napkins are a perfect marriage with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Yellow...one of my favorite colors! So happy!!! I'm going to plant black eyed Susans in a couple of spots to add easy care color. I can't believe I haven't done it to date! Kudos on finding faux maiden head fern with such a realistic look. That's not always easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer on a table! Love the checked napkins with your oversized blooms Judy! The natural textures of your accessories work so well, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy - thanks for stopping by PB....I love all shades of yellow and this table is so bright and inviting! I wish I had a green thumb - all I can grow is herbs!! Enjoy your pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and so full of sunshine!....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. A GREAT late summer table scape! Come share at Reader Tip Tuesday (it's open all week long & growing) HOpe to see your festive share at the party. xo
    http://www.jodiefitz.com/2017/08/15/reader-tip-tuesday-craft-recipe-party/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Judy, I love Black-eyes Susan's! They make a wonderful centerpiece for your pretty table! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cheerful colors! At a previous home I planted three Black Eyed Susans and they spread into a glorious patch of happy yellow within a couple of years! A very hardy plant and quickly became a pretty yellow wave in the yard! I love your table because it is "almost Fall" but still very garden-like with the basket, greenery, flower pots, and butterflies. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect late summer tablescape! Terrific elements and colours. I like how you did up the centerpiece in the basket with napkins hiding the pot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous, I am loving those flowers and your lovely table!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete