An Easter Table and Easy Centerpiece

These rabbits have hopped right up to the table to become the main attraction in an Easter centerpiece.





The rabbit in the center holds azaleas blooms from our yard. 


I love spring flowers and blooming shrubs so when our azaleas bloom, my heart sings a happy song.



Pink and white Bordallo Pinheiro cabbage dinnerware is layered on placemats that I just quilted using Moda fabric.



White chop plates also by Bordallo Pinheiro are used as a base for the pink plates and white bowls.




These Fitz and Floyd rabbits are sitting on a quilted table runner also made from Moda fabric.







I love the 1847 Rogers Daffodil pattern flatware. I try to use it for Easter or other spring tablescapes. 


The flatware is such a treasure to me since it was a gift my Dad gave my Mom years ago. 

You can see the blooming daffodils on the ends of the flatware pieces. 



The pink goblets are Fostoria Heritage. 






The centerpiece was super easy. I started with a cereal bowl for a little height then added a plate on top. Next a small berry wreath that I've had for years was placed on the plate.  The rabbit vase was added in the center of the plate and secured with packing tape for stability. Green Easter grass was used to fill in the space around the rabbit. You might be wondering why I just didn't use a cake stand. I did try one but it was a bit higher than I wanted. 



There you have it, an Easter table for four with an easy Rabbit centerpiece.





Thanks for stopping by to see my Easter Table - Judy.

Linking to these fabulous parties:

Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson on Wed. evenings 
Share Your Style Link Party @ 21 Rosemary Lane on Wed. evenings
Thoughts of Home on Thursday @ White Spray Paint
Favorite Things Thursday @ Katherine's Corner
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life
Grace at Home @ Imparting Grace

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Foodie Friday & Everything Else @ Rattlebridge Farm on Thursday


Table It Link Party @ Life and Linda
Inspiration Monday @ Our Southern Home 

Dishing It and Digging It @ Rustic & Refined on Sundays





12 comments:

  1. So pretty! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink goblets and the Bordallo pink cabbage plates are on my wish list. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a festive table! The flatware, bunnies and quilting a placemat(!) are beautiful details. Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I ♥♥♥ any table with the BP cabbage dishes!! Your bunnies are adorable, especially the one with the pansy necklace.
    Happy Easter, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tablescape is so pretty and I love that silverware pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, how I wish I could run upon some of that white Bordallo Pinheiro here at Tuesday Morning or Home Goods!!! I would buy every last piece and defy anyone to get in my way!!!

    Beautiful! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all beautiful Judy! I love the placemats and runner that your created. The daffodil silverware is simply gorgeous! What a treasure!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, The daffodil flatware is really nice. Thanks for describing the process for the center piece. I don't think I would have thought of it. It worked well. Your rabbits are wonderful with flowers and lovelies all around them. Thanks. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful tab4lescape, Judy - it's the perfect mix of whimsy and classic - I love your majolica ware - and your special Daffodil flatware is gorgeous- what an heirloom to have.

    I read this past weekend that Daffodils are considered to be "Lenten Lilies," meaning they arrive at the beginning of Lent and (usually) begin to wane at the arrival of Easter, when the Easter Lily takes over.......but here when I live it is definately daffodil season and my traditional Easter lily is an early summer plant that blooms.

    Anyway, thanks for your visit, hope your Easter was wonderful as you are. Hugs. Happy spring! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy, your table is so pretty. Love the pink and those sweet bunnies. The daffodil flatware is lovely. What a precious gift from your Mother. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely table at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judy, sorry I am so late to visit your beautiful Easter table. I love the FF rabbits and your centerpiece is stunning! What a treasure to have the daffodil flatware! I hope your Easter was wonderful! Blessings~

    ReplyDelete