Holiday Home Tour on Legacy Lane - the dining room

I am continuing the home tour of my friend, JoAnn from Jo on Legacy LaneJo was invited to have her home on the annual Holiday Tour of Homes hosted by the Kappa Department of Murray Woman's Club in Murray, KY. I am featuring her home since she has had zero time to create any posts for her blog.

Today, I am spotlighting her dining room where her theme is peacocks. Sit back and enjoy this stunning room.



Isn't that centerpiece just beautiful! Now check out the chandelier in the next picture.



I believe her ceiling in the dining room are 14 foot. Her wall paint in most of her house is in shades of grey.

Her table setting.


The china is Lenox Eternal and the peacock plate is Pier One. The flatware is Rogers Goldwater 1847 pattern. The gold rimmed stemware is Waterford.

The napkins, napkins rings and runner are also Pier One. 

Jo's china cabinet.


Santa on top.




The china in the hutch is Holly Holiday by Royal. She said it is over 30 years old and not being made now.


The dining room tree and sideboard.










Thanks JoAnn for letting us visit your beautiful dining room - Judy.

The Facade and Office

The Living Room

The Dining Room

The Kitchen and Keeping Room

The Master Bedroom & Bath

The Porch



Merry Christmas - Judy




Linking to:
Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Mosaic Monday @ Lavendar Cottage
The Style Sisters Home Tours
Inspire Me Tuesday
Your Gonna Love It Tuesday
WowUs Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday

Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday


11 comments:

  1. Love the peacock and teal accents! Please pass on how much I am enjoying this tour. No wonder she has been so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her peacock theme a in the tablescape, tree and side board is gorgeous! The centerpiece is stunning indeed and all her choice in dishes and elements to create this elegant setting.
    Thanks for sharing, my friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vibrancy of the table and surrounding decor and how turquoise is carried throughout. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I love every single detail. The peacock theme is a favorite of mine because I have it in my home also. Thanks for sharing and happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, the peacock blue is beautiful! All of the accents coordinate so beautifully together! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely dining room! I love the peacock feather painting! So beautiful and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So over the top fabulous!! LOVE it all!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is gorgeous...love all the aqua shades mixed with greens. The centerpiece is stunning, Judy.
    Beautiful dining room, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I salute JoAnn! Goodness gracious, she knows her way around some decorations! What a beautiful Christmas display as well as a gorgeous home! The grey walls are a wonderful neutral backdrop for just about any decor, and especially for this splurge of super color. SO pretty!!!

    That chandelier is spectacular! I would spend the entire meal just staring up at it. Ooh! Great diet plan for me!!! :-) Have her to send it to me right away. Tell her it's in the interest of science! :-)

    Thanks for sharing this!!!!! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Christmas tablescape is beautiful! I love the color combination. The center piece is stunning!
    Shelia
    House of Highlands

    ReplyDelete