Easter Inspiration from the Archives

Have you started planning your Easter tablescape? Maybe you have just been thinking about it in your head. 

Do you like orange for Easter? If it is just too much color, you could add a little aqua to the table. Take a look at my orange and aqua for Easter. As seen here.



Do you prefer the pastels such as green and pink? As seen here.



Will your Easter dinner have a rabbit flying over the table as seen here.



You might enjoy making some Easter cupcakes for the table as seen here.



Maybe you might like using natural elements for your table as seen here



Do you have some antique China that you love to use at Easter as seen here.




There you have it, I hope you have gained a little Easter inspiration as you plan your tablescape - Judy.


Linking to these fabulous parties:
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make-It-Pretty Monday’s at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings
Metamorphosis Monday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Mod Mix Monday @ Mod Vintage Life

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday


Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life
Three Mango Seeds It's Party Time on Sundays

 DIY Showoff for DIY Showoff Party on Sundays




20 comments:

  1. I am not sure which of these table settings I like the most! They are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Judy, I love them all. The last one is my favorite. I love the soft colors and the bunnies on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are all just stunning, Judy! If I had to vote for one I would choose the orange and aqua one, that is so bright and different!! Thank you for sharing all your pretty tables!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! I do prefer the traditional colors. I like many variations on that theme! I'm just starting to think about it. I guess I better get in motion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Judy! I was just downstairs pondering the ol' "What should I do with this table for Easter?" question, so this is right on time! I am just in a quandary. I have a bunch of ideas, but can't seem to gather my thoughts. I'm thinking I need to just back away slowly and revisit it another time!

    All of these are beautiful and practical and would be enjoyed by guests for all the effort you put in. I really kind of revel in the idea of a rabbit flying over the table! Rascally rabbit!!! :-)

    I STILL haven't been getting email alerts when you post, so I just went ahead and tried to subscribe under a different email address. The FeedBurner thing says I'm already subscribed under my Table 21 Gmail address, but it's not sending me alerts. We'll see if this other way works.

    Have a good weekend, and take cover! It looks like it's going to get dicey out there later today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot pick any table, they're all gorgeous with lovely dishes and great attention to detail. Beautiful spring inspiration for us. Thank you for sharing sweet Judidth! You came on time cause I'm still not creating Easter type of table as of yet.
    Have a lovely spring weekend ahead.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:16 PM

    These are all so wonderful...no way to choose a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, it's official....I am stealing that bunny pitcher! That has to be the cutest thing ever...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what fun to see how you've expressed yourself over the years. Since I love bold colors, I especially like your use of turquoise and orange. Just a few minutes ago I hung a kitchen towel with just those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the tables are great. Love the 'flying bunny'!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the table with the nests and eggs as that was the challenge for this month. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 6 for the price of 1. That first color combination is nice! I think my favorite is the green, brown and yellow table with those great green wine glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Judy, these are all beautiful. I love the way the orange pops with the aqua. I spotted some really pretty bunny figurines in the last tablescape. There is no way I could pick a favorite among these beauties. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like them all, but the last one is my favorite. Beautiful inspiration to be found in this post, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all your Easter table inspiration Judy, I have a hard time choosing a favorite! Your Fitz & Floyd Bunny lady & pieces are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all so pretty, Judy! I love that "flying" burlap bunny. It will just be the hubby and I for Easter this year, but I still would like to set a pretty table.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't pick a favorite, Judy. They all have unique personality. You do a wonderful job with your tables.

    Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Judy! I am visiting again from Kathleen's challenge. All of the tables are lovely. I an still in love with the last one. The pink crystal and the antique china are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Extremely delightful tablescape! LOVE it! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Judy the elegance of the pink and green stemware is stunning. I am such a sucker for pink and greens. this table looks so inviting.Susie

    ReplyDelete