Hoppy Easter

Is your Easter table ready? If not, maybe my pink and green tablescape will inspire you to get something going or at least start thinking about it.





I hadn't planned on buying a plaid tablecloth for Easter since I had another tablescape already running in my thoughts and pocketbook. But when I saw this pink and green plaid tablecloth at Home Goods, it was all over. Gosh, it was inexpensive, and I knew it would work with my Pink Cabbage pattern dishes. Then I saw this cute rabbit pitcher that was perfect with the plaid tablecloth. Now you know, I am weak when it comes to a bargain and gorgeous colors for my table!



I stopped at a local market for the light pink tulips then kept them at a cool temperature over night so they wouldn't open too quickly. 

I just read that you can put two pennies in the vase of water and the tulips will stand up straight. I'm putting the pennies in now but it is probably too late for mine. Maybe it will work for you! I think I light mine drooping over the spout of the pitcher.

The pink Fostoria Heritage goblets and the green etched stemware compliment the pink and green the plaid tablecloth.

The decorated cookies are from Big Lots and only cost $1 so what a bargain and no work for me. I made the burlap bunny ear napkin rings with burlap ribbon from Hobby Lobby. 



My flatware is my treasured Daffodil pattern 1847 Rogers that belonged to my mother. I like to use it at Easter and sometimes Mother's Day as seen here. It's a sweet way to remember her.



Are you wondering who is back there sitting on the bread rack? Take a close look through the handle of the centerpiece rabbit and you can see his cousin sleeping in a basket.



He must be tired from thinking about hiding all those Easter eggs for little ones. He's got a big job ahead!




The two shelves of the bread rack are lined with Pink Cabbage Majolica plates by Bordello Pinheiro (chop, luncheon, and salad) plus more bunny friends from Fitz and Floyd and A Corner Ruby Collection.


The Meaning of Easter
Easter is the day when we celebrate Jesus Christ rising from the dead. Jesus is the Son of God and heroically gave His life to die for our sins. On the third day after He died -- the day we now celebrate as Easter Sunday -- His friends went to His grave, and found that He had risen from the dead. They saw an angel who told them, "Don't be afraid! I know you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He isn't here! He has been raised from the dead, just as He said it would happen."



Thanks for stopping in and "Hoppy Easter" friends - Judy.

Linking to:
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage 
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Meet Me Monday at You're Talking Too Much 
Mosaic Monday
Make-It-Pretty Monday's at The Dedicated House


Table Top Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday

You're Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E

Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Transformed Tuesdays at PJH Designs
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style 
DIY by Design for Swing Into Spring
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday
Tablescape Thursday  at Between Naps on the Porch
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday
Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday
Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life







38 comments:

  1. Oh My Judy, you have really outdone yourself .... all so very, very charming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I needed that Daffodil silver for MY table this week! So gorgeous! I love your pink and green theme, and the glassware is just perfect. The pink cabbage plates are also darling! Lovely Easter table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy and adorable table! Everything is beautiful, the green and pink dishes, the pretty glasses, to the bunny tea pot with the flowers..gorgeous!
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, Judy, this is such a pretty table. Pink and Green is one of my favorite color combos! Your Easter accents are just perfect! Everything looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love love love love LOVE this tablescape- holy smokes lady you are so good at designing tables!

    Love. Can't say it enough, really hits me.

    Happy first Day of Spring - big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, this tablescape is gorgeous! I'm working on a pink & green one as well. I wish I had your tablecloth though! :) I love your pink goblets & that new bunny is adorable. Your photos are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:02 PM

    HI Judy! Oh, your table is just gorgeous and I like the plaid tablecloth. Your centerpiece is just beautiful.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, this is just beautiful! I love the pink and green. Perfect tablecloth for the Easter table. The pink cabbage plates are gorgeous and I love the pink and green mix. Happy Spring........

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:28 PM

    I could have NEVER resisted that pitcher, oh my goodness it is adorable! I love the way the tulips spill out...I am going to remember the penny tip but I think the natural way the tulips have of leaning over is their charm. Your sideboard of bunnies is irresistible!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy, this is so fresh and Spring like! I love your hutch too!
    Don't forget to link up at Let's Dish, I didn't see you there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Judy! I don't participate, but I love to peek in on the latest tablescapes now and then; and I just wanted to say how sweet your table looks today. LOVE the bunny pitcher for your centerpiece, your pink cabbage plates, and the tablecloth is perfect!.. So YES, I'm definitely inspired!... Have a great day! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! I'm one of those that need some inspiration! I always use my 1847 Daffodil flatware at Easter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are so many pretty things here! That soft plaid tablecloth really sets the tone. Love the cabbage dishes. The napkin rings are just darling! And your etegere is so pretty in the background. Your mother's silver pattern is my all time favorite. So perfect for spring. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't you let those cute new bunnies out of your sight!!! I just love them. I know, no coveting.. but I do. Your new tablecloth is perfect for this table. Your table warms my heart. I love the pink plates. So sorry I never picked those up. Have a blessed Easter!! xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will have to come over and get those green stemware glasses, oh my gosh they are just beautiful and they will be perfect on my table...lol..love all your tablescapes and this one is lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful table, Judy...pink and green compliment each other so nicely. Your mother's flatware is such a pretty pattern. I think I am in love with that adorable bunny pitcher. I had never heard of using 2 pennies in the water to keep tulips upright, I like them to be floppy 99% of the time!
    Tune in next week for something pink and purple...have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Judy, Your table and hutch are so ready for Easter and absolutely darling. I can see why you fell in love with the tablecloth...it's perfect with your pink cabbage plates and the cute bunny pitcher.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, Judy! Love the colors! That bunny pitcher is gorgeous; I love it. Oh boy, I'm going to have to make a trip to Home Goods, I think. : ) I'm hosting Easter this year and I definitely need a tablecloth, so I might as well go there as anywhere!

    I have the same bunny on your shelves {upper and to the right}. He is out all year long on a shelf in my laundry room. Because I've gotta have bunnies everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the colors! This is one of the most beautiful table settings I've seen! Just gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely charming! Love that pink and green plaid cloth. It is so versatile and you will be able to create so many tablescapes with it. Love the pink cabbage plates too!

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there, Judy! Well, we are all in it together now. Spring is nothing like Spring, so we'll just have to suffer through as a group! :-)

    It's like you and I were of one brain in our table decor! You and I both went with tulips drooping to the side which has a little bit of drama to it. I love it that you have that great bunny to cradle your tulips...and they are a gorgeous shade of pink, too! I don't have those gorgeous pink cabbage plates, but I went with the green ones...and rabbits. So I think we're of one mind this week! :-) LOVE the plaid tablecloth! Those are such pretty, soft colors. And what a great bargain on those cool cookies!!! Better than slavin' over the oven any day!!!

    Stay warm this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Judy, Judy, Judy...love this so much Pinned it to my tablescapes board! Thank you for joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous10:53 PM

    Sigh, beautiful table for Easter - thank you for sharing. I love the Fitz & Floyd pieces, such lovely hand painted details. Happy Spring! Patty/BC

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love how coordinated you t'scape is and especially the tablecloth! I can so relate to how Home Goods can make you lose all restraint when it comes to table décor. I was just at Home Sense (Canadian version) last wknd and I was totally out of control!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  25. Judy,
    I bought that same tablecloth a couple years ago at Home Goods. I thought it was so cute. Didn't use it this year, but still love it. Your table is darling. I have alot of pink and green dishes for Spring. Can't believe you got those cookies from Big Lots, too cute! I would love it if you would share this with my link party, Share Your Cup Thursday.
    hugs,
    Jann
    p.s. hopped over from Let's Dish

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the pastels! So pretty and springy :-) Thank you so much for sharing on Thursday Favorite Things at Katherine's Corner. I'm Jen, the co-host this from Through My Creative Mind. I'm your newest follower...I'd love it if you stopped by and did the same :-)
    Make sure to come back every Monday for Creative Show and Tell!

    Jen @ Through My Creative Mind
    http://throughmycreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I absolutely love this table. The bunnies are so darn cute and all of the pink cabbage ware is amazing.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  28. Judy,
    GREAT bargain shopping, dear friend!!!
    Love your tablecloth!!!
    The stemware is exquisite with your Bordallo Pinheiro Cabbage Plate collection!!! Love the flatware, even more that it is so precious to you!
    The pitcher is adorable!!! Love all your sweet bunnies in your collection!!!
    Happy Spring!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the pink and green theme. I think I have the same plaid table cloth. '-) The pink cabbage leaf plates are a nice touch. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Judy - your "little pieces" have made a huge impact this time. What a lovely table and the new bunny with the tulips is adorable, as it the very tired bunny. I really like the plaid tablecloth and you did a fantastic job mixing all of the greens and pinks! Hoppy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, Judy, your table is lovely! I think you were so smart to get that plaid tablecloth -- it's so perfect. I adore your bunny pitcher filled with beautiful tulips. Your hutch display is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow I want that tablecloth! It would be perfect for a table I'm working on!
    Love your Bordello Pinheiro pink dishes. Love the pictures you capture here- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm glad you didn't resist buying the tablecloth because it does work so well with your pieces. Your Bordello Pinheiro pink dishes are so attractive and you have all the other pieces that work so well with it. I love your glasses and bunny centerpiece is precious. Fresh tulips are perfect and I like them leaning.

    Thank you for the meaning of Easter. I hope your Easter will be special.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my goodness, I LOVE those pink plates...your table is lovely and the pennies do work if you do it right away...!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. A second pretty post. I love the colors and the big bunny with the pink tulips. Nothing says spring like tulips or hyacinths.
    Hop over and visit me too. I love pink and green.

    ReplyDelete
  36. How beautiful!
    There's nothing done here, yet, as I struggle with too much colour etc before Good Friday - but this is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Judy, this is such a charming tablescape - love the tablecloth, dishes, glassware, but most especially the sweet bunnies. I will be featuring your post in this week's Home and Garden Thursday, I appreciate you sharing,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my goodness, this is really beautiful. I love your gorgeous pink and green color scheme, and your centerpiece is absolutely stunning. The hutch is so beautifully done also. Gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining TTT and I hope you have a very Blessed Easter. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete