Easter Naturals

Do you enjoy natural elements on the table?

My Easter tablescape features natural elements that remind me of a walk in the woods or along a garden path on a warm Spring day. Bring your basket in case you want to pick something!


I stopped in Pier 1 looking for a wreath for my daughter's Easter table and found the basket above and the nests below. I'll show you her wreath later. 


I couldn't resist the nests with their natural look. I continued the natural elements with the woven chargers under the Fiesta bowl and plate. 


The etched green stemware is a bit more elegant but works so well with the green eggs in the basket and nests. I used the same stemware on my Hoppy Easter tablescape seen here

Green and yellow eggs plus dainty yellow, purple and hot pink flowers fill the nests and basket. 

The three tumbling rabbits beneath the basket are Fitz and Floyd. The purple pansies they are holding bring a little more purple to the table.


The table is ready, now I'm just waiting for family to arrive. 


I like extra purple napkins beneath the Fiesta bowl. It really makes the purple flowers in the baskets pop. My flatware belonged to my Mom and is the Daffodil Pattern by 1847 Rogers.

Susan over at BNOTP mentioned decorated cookies from Big Lots. I liked the ones she was featuring so I stopped in Big Lots in my area and found these cute decorated Easter baskets. Thanks for the tip Susan!!



My Easter Naturals table is topped off with green cloth napkins and wooden napkin rings. Two napkin choices must be better than one.

I hope you are planning an Easter celebration with your family or friends - Judy.

Linking to:
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage 
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Meet Me Monday at You're Talking Too Much 
Mosaic Monday
Make-It-Pretty Monday's at The Dedicated House


Table Top Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday

You're Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E

Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Transformed Tuesdays at PJH Designs
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style 

DIY by Design for Swing Into Spring

Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday


Tablescape Thursday  at Between Naps on the Porch
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner

Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life

Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday
Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life













23 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Love the nests!

    Great to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, your new basket and nests are great details for this table. Love the colors you used. This is a lovely table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought one of those nests with eggs at Pier 1 last year and now seeing how amazing your table looks with multiples, I wish I'd got more! Love the tones of purple with the green. Your green stemware is so pretty too.

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:22 AM

    I always love your tables, Judy. The colors and natural elements in this one are gorgeous! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful Easter table. Great job!

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous springy table with the greens, yellows and purples, Judy...and the stemware...beautiful! I love all the natural elements, especially the centerpiece basket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two napkin choices are always better than one if you're a member of my messy family! :-) This is so pretty, Judy! You really outdid yourself! The natural baskets and and placemats are so pretty with the pastel colors. I know Pier 1 was glad to see you!!! I think the green goblets are the perfect choice, and the little rabbits bring Easter to the table in such a cute way! (That one is REALLY limber!!!) We have a new Big Lots here in LS that opened just about 2 months or so ago. I haven't been in there yet, but if I do go I will definitely be on the lookout for these cute cookies! (I wish I had a steady enough hand to just make the doggone decorated cookies myself. Stupid shoulders!)

    This is gorgeous, and I know you will score big points with this table on Easter! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Judy this is so well done! I love the natural elements you designed into your tablescape. I really liked a lot of things that Pier 1 has this year for Easter. I really like the green etched stemware- they add a perfect design to the table. Can you believe it- I sold my Fitz and Floyd pieces that were from the same grouping as your platter. We're going to be at my mother's for Easter so no real dining at my home. Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how lovely Judi!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pretty purple and green, so pretty and love the stemware it is just stunning.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:48 AM

    I don't think I have ever commented on your blog before, but I have been following your gorgeous tables for a long time. You are one of the first in blogland to inspire me to tablescape. This is lovely, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my goodness, this is just sooooo beautiful! Those baskets! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous. I love all of your baskets and the twig nests are just so pretty. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just love your nests!! The sweet F&F bunnies are darling. I do love the dishes and the rustic chargers. Your rustic centerpiece is perfect!!! OMG, I might just have to visit P1 tomorrow!! A really gorgeous table. Have a beautiful day and a blessed Easter. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  15. Judy,
    I adore the purple with the green in your tablescape!
    Those nests are stunning!!! Nature and natural elements are impressive any time of the year! I agree, these are definitely putting me in the mood to get out~of~doors...soon!!!
    Have a blessed and glorious Easter!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful! I love the birdnests! The greens and browns are one of my favorite color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one of my very favorite tablescapes ever. It looks just beautiful and I adore your green glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Back for another look at this pretty table. Happy Easter, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! I think purple and green would have to be my favourite colour combination.
    Suzyq

    ReplyDelete
  20. You do set the most gorgeous tables!
    I love those 3 little bunnies, so very adorable! Happy Easter.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  21. so beautiful, love the nests

    lori v

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Really love this - the basket and the nests combined with the elegance of the glassware and sweetness of the bunnies make this quite a lovely tablescape, I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh what a beautiful table! Love the nests and the colors you chose are just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete