For The Love of Peeps

I showed you some Peeps the other day that I used with my Easter cupcakes here but my two sweet grandsons ate those cute Peeps as soon as I finished taking pictures. You know the traditional yellow bunny type of Peeps.


So I needed more Peeps; then next came six inches of snow so I couldn't get to the store for more Peeps. Well, if you can't shop, you might as well look at blogs and see what clever ideas are out there in blogland. Mary over at Home Is Where The Boat Is saved me with her creative and adorable post "Garnished with Easter Peeps." She is just the best!!

By Monday noon the roads were mostly clear, so off to Target in search of those Anniversary Peeps. Can you imagine 60 years of Peeps!!


 Anniversary Peeps it is!!

Now my grandsons will have these cute little pastel Peeps. 

I'm at their house this week and have created a special vignette featuring the Anniversary Peeps and whimsical Easter decor.





I can't wait until they come home from daycare and see the Anniversary Peeps!! 




Linking to:

Met Monday at BNOTP
Table Top Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
You're Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Transformed Tuesdays at PJH Designs
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Full Plate Thursday at Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Tasty Thursday at The Mandatory Mooch

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Thursday’s Treasures at Food Done Light
Foody Friday at Rattlebridge Farm
Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper









13 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, I love those pastel Peeps. Aren’t they just perfect for Easter! I think your grandsons will love them.
    Love the vignette. Happy Easter......

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:07 PM

    Hi Judy! Oh, I've not seen or heard of these little anniversary Peeps! My hubby love the soup out of them so I just may have to find some! Love what you've set up and I'm sure your little grand sons will too. Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find those pastel peeps and spotted peeps. I love them also. Such a fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your Easter goodies are the sweetest things, love the little peeps, love the pretties so much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOur peeps are just the cutest. I love your vignettes, perfect. Thanks for joining TTT and I hope you have a very Blessed EAster. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:24 PM

    Sweet in more ways than one, Judy!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did the Peeps proud! Beautiful vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy! Aren't those anniversary Peeps adorable?! So cute nesting in your egg cups and Easter Egg box! I went back to pick up some more from Target but they were sold out. What a delightful vignette next to the photo of your adorable grandsons! Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so cute!!! What a cute vignette! "Hoppy" Easter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Oh, Oh, these are just the cutest things ever! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday and have a great weekend.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the little speckled guys. Just wish I loved eating them. lol! That's o.k. their just too cute to not buy for decorations. I'm sure your grandsons gobbled them down in a big hurry. Thanks for sharing them with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those peeps! My daughter's favorite candy. You are featured tonight on Transformed Tuesday.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete