Our Patriotic Porch

It's the time of year that we celebrate our traditions. We bring out our red, white, and blue and show that we are proud to be Americans.


I'm displaying a small patriotic quilt that I made for my front porch.  



My begonias are adding to the patriotism with their beautiful red blooms and a small American flag.




The huge macho fern looks fabulous next to the begonias and flag. 



My roses to the right of the front porch, are flourishing with beautiful red flowers. I found a surprise in my roses this week, a nest filled with four blue robin eggs. 


Have you tried "Diamond Frost" euphorbia? This delicate white plant was my very favorite new plant last year so I'm buying it again this year. I have it in with cabaret bright red calibrachoa (Million Bells). The calibrachoa is another favorite. It is a prolific bloomer and produces 1-inch blooms and attracts butterflies and hummingbirds. 



My daughter gave me a dark red geranium for Mother's Day and I have just gotten it repotted for the front porch. They are such a classic beauty, I think we all love their green foliage and deep red flowers. 




I'm so thankful that my quilt is finished, and my flowers are blooming. 






Our back deck is also dressed in an Americana bunting and pots filled with patriotic colors.




I would love to hear how you show your patriotism - Judy.

Linking to:

Mosaic Monday @ Letting Go of the Bay Leaf on Sunday

Love Your Creativity Link Party @ Life and Linda on Sunday at 2pm

Sundays on Silverado @ The House on Silverado

Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop @ Ridge Haven Homestead

Busy Monday @ A Pinch of Joy on Sundays at 5pm

MET Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Wonderful Wednesday @ Oh My Heartsie Girl on Monday

You're the Star @ God's Growing Garden, Eclectic Red Barn, The Lunch Lady, Lunch As A LEO Wife on Monday

Inspire Me Monday @ Create With Joy on Sunday

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life

Wonderful Wednesday @ Oh My Heartsie Girl on Monday

All About Home @ Common Ground, Follow The Yellow Brick Home on Monday at 6 pm

Beautifully Home Made @ Across the Blvd.

Wonderful Wednesday @ Ducks in a Row on Tuesday evening

Tuesday Turn About Link Party @ My Wee Abode at 5

Karins Kottage Link Party @ Karins Kottage on Tuesday

Creative Muster Link Party @ Fluster Buster on Tuesday at 7pm




No comments:

Post a Comment