Tea Pots and Rabbits

As we sit down to our table, there are Easter teapots and rabbits as centerpieces. The rabbits are associated with new life, and spring. The Easter teapots bring a special style to the table.




I enjoy bringing out teapots at Easter. Some are whimsical and some are vintage. There is no way to ignore the Easter Bunny at Easter, after all, who else can hide all of those Easter eggs. This Fitz and Floyd Old World Rabbit teapot is gorgeous and was a gift from my husband years ago. 




The Bordallo Pinheiro pink bunny teapot is new to my collection. It is so cute with the bunny rabbits and celery design. 





Our table is set with more Bordallo dishes. The pink dinner and salad plates are the Ingrid design. The aqua charges are not Bordallo but are made in Portugal. 




The third teapot used in the centerpiece is from the geranium pattern. 






The flatware is Rogers Bros Daffodil vintage silverplate. It was a gift my Dad gave to my Mom years ago. 




There is a small daffodil on the handle of each piece. The daffodil is another sign of Spring and new life.





The tablerunner is so colorful with the rabbits and flowers. It is by Isaac Mizrahi in New York. 




Thanks for joining us at our Tea Pots and Rabbits Easter table. 




Tell me about your Easter traditions. What is special to you? I appreciate your comments in the comment section. - Judy.


Linking to these fabulous parties:


Inspire Me Monday at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 

All About Home @ Common Ground on Monday at 6pm


Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Lou Lous Girls Fabulous Party on Monday's at 8pm

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll thru Life

Tuesday Turn Around @ My Wee Abode

Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop @ Ducks 'n A Row on Tuesday pm

Wonderful Wednesday @ Oh My Heartsie Girl on Tuesday

Creative Muster Party @ Fluster Buster on Tuesday at 6 pm

Photographing New Zealand @ My Corner of the World on Wednesday


Thursday Favorite Things Party @ Eclectic Red Barn on Wednesday

Full Plate Thursday @ Miz Helen's Country Collage at 8:30 am

Classy Flamingo @ Poinsettia Drive 

Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Create, Bake & Grow Together @ Shabby Art Boutique on Thursday

Thursday Favorite Things @ Follow the Yellow Brick Home 

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Wandering Camera @ Ink Torrents Graphics on the last Thursday of the month

Little Things Thursday @ Random-osity

Friendship Friday @ Create With Joy on Thurs pm

Fabulous Link Party @ Peacock Ridge Farm



Love Your Creativity Link Party @ Life and Linda on Sunday at 2pm


Sundays on Silverado @ The House on Silverado

Inspire Me Monday @ Create With Joy on Sunday

Happiness is Homemade @ Ducks in A Row on Sunday





12 comments:

  1. Easter will be celebrated in this way with my family, celebrating the Resurrection. Judy, you have set a lovely table for your family with such special pieces. Wishing you and yours a very Blessed Easter......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful table. The tea pots are spectacular and I love the gorgeous shade of pink in your dishes. Church services are always our tradition at Easter, from Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, sunrise services to regular worship. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This table is just beautiful. I love the decor with the colors. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that teapot - it's so pretty, and matches your color scheme so well! Hope you have a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dishes and decor. What fun to set out such a display!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter
    I am at #13 of the linky today

    much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy - thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday with such a beautiful Easter table. We have an "Easter tree" that was given to us years ago by my mother-in-law - it came with small decorations such as eggs and rabbits and tiny birds on nests. When the kids lived at home, they would decorate the tree and it would have center stage on our table throughout Lent. Now I do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Easter table is absolutely beautiful! The dishes and teapots are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful Easter table! I love the tea pot and plates!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE THIS PINK COLLECTION. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoy this lovely table set, Judy. I am a big fan of vintage items, including silverwares and tea cups and pots. The pink collection you have here is lovely indeed and the rabbits make it even more fun and whimsical. Cheers from Wellington and thank you for sharing it with #OMHGWW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful table. I adore the teapot and plates. The bunnies make me smile. I am happy to feature your lovely Easter table at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete