A Little Bit of Easter Decor

 I'm getting ready for a ladies' luncheon, so I've been "feathering my nest" with some Easter decor.


A 12-inch basket filled with pink paper Easter grass, a small white vase, pink peonies, small candle, wooden beads, and a sweet rabbit sits on the coffee table. It was easy peasy! The blue Easter egg has been around since the 80's.






Easter milk carton boxes are filled with candy and tied with a pink ribbon. source





Larger than life white ceramic rabbits are standing on the fireplace hearth. Pier 1 several years ago.





"Bird Girl" and her rabbit friends decked in pink ribbons.




There you have it with a little of my Easter decor. But wait, there is a teaser following the next picture! 






If you want to know more about my small hearth quilt, you can find it on my quilting blog here






Here's a peak at what's going on in the kitchen. I'll be posting more from the kitchen with my Ladies' Luncheon post later this week. Be sure to check back for that post. 



Hope you can leave me a message about my Easter decor - Judy. Thanks!

Linking to:

Inspire Me Monday at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 

All About Home @ Common Ground on Monday at 6pm


Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Lou Lous Girls Fabulous Party on Monday's at 8pm

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll thru Life

Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop @ Ducks 'n A Row on Tuesday pm

Wonderful Wednesday @ Oh My Heatsie Girl on Tuesday

Creative Muster Party @ Fluster Buster on Tuesday at 6 pm

Photographing New Zealand @ My Corner of the World on Wednesday

Full Plate Thursday @ Miz Helen's Country Collage at 8:30 am

Classy Flamingo @ Poinsettia Drive 

Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Create, Bake & Grow Together @ Shabby Art Boutique on Thursday

Thursday Favorite Things @ Follow the Yellow Brick Home 

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Wandering Camera @ Ink Torrents Graphics on the last Thursday of the month

Little Things Thursday @ Random-osity

Friendship Friday @ Create With Joy on Thurs pm

Fabulous Link Party @ Peacock Ridge Farm


Love Your Creativity Link Party @ Life and Linda on Sunday at 2pm


Sundays on Silverado @ The House on Silverado

Inspire Me Monday @ Create With Joy on Sunday

Happiness is Homemade @ Ducks in A Row on Sunday







2 comments:

  1. Love your Easter decor. Precious. You should share at Pink Saturday with Beverly at howsweetthesound.typepad.com I have been going there since 2010. SHe posts on Friday afternoons.
    My big sister, who I lost in 2001 loved her Kentucky home. My nephews are all there as their parents are both gone. I love visiitng. A Beautiful state. Have a great week. I enjoyed my visit here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The friends who attend your event are going to feel so special!

    ReplyDelete