Reviewing My Christmas Tables

Hello everyone, planning for my Christmas table is on my mind today.  I'm looking back at some of my favorites over the years for some inspiration. Take a look with me!


Fitz and Floyd Santa's are always at the top of my list in planning. My "Finding Joy at Christmas" table featured Santa and reindeer on a Lenox tablecloth. 




"Santa is Joining Us at the Table" featured another Fitz and Floyd Santa with a black and white checked buffalo plaid theme. The china is Spode Winter's Eve.



A change-up in themes was a gold and white table featuring ceramic houses and trees with gold doves at "Our Christmas Table" post. The tablecloth was bought in Germany.





"Christmas Table With Tartan and Santa" featured a tartan plaid tablecloth and ribbon, F&F Santa,  Lenox china, red candles glowing, and red stemware. 





A "Winterberry Christmas Table" was a casual table set for Christmas breakfast featuring Pfaltzgraff Winterberry stoneware. Green stemware and green napkins wrapped with Lenox napkin rings and a few special ornaments set this table off.




"Currier and Ives" blue antique china with lots of blue ornaments and candles for this Christmas table. Fresh greenery lined the center of the table with a crystal bowl filled with ornaments were added. White cloth napkins wrapped with friendship napkin rings were placed beside each place setting.





"Winter Holiday Santa" china, pink frosted ornaments, Snowy Woods Fitz and Floyd pieces made this tablescape soft and elegant, 







A silver and chartreuse theme with glittered deer was a tablescape I designed for my daughter's "Christmas Dining" table. Lenox Holiday Nouveau china salad plates atop Lenox "Eternal Gold Rimmed dinner plates lined the table.






A Lenox tablecloth, frosted pink glass ornaments and Fitz and Floyd Santa salad plates were used for my "Holiday Dining for Four" tablescape.





"Sparkle and Spode" made this tablescape bright and shiny for Christmas. Spoke china was used for the place settings with silver chargers. 




I hope you have enjoyed this glance back at my Christmas tablescapes as I plan for this year's table. Which one was your favorite?


Linking to:


Love Your Creativity Link Party @ Life and Linda on Sunday at 2pm

Busy Monday @ A Pinch of Joy on Sundays at 5pm

Mosaic Monday @ Letting Go of the Bay Leaf on Sunday

Celebrate Your Story @ Zucchini Sisters on Monday

All About Home Link Party @ Common Ground on Monday at 6 pm

Beautifully Made @ Across the Blvd. on Tuesday

Keep in Touch @ Let's Add Sprinkles


Vintage Charm Party @ Our Hopeful Home on Wednesday

Share Your Style Link Party @ French Ethereal on Wednesday at 6pm

Charming Gardens & Homes Link Party @ Shiplap and Shells on Wednesdays

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch


Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Grace at Home @ Imparting Grace on Thursday

Friday Favorites Link Party @ Penny's Passion on Thursday

Farmhouse Friday @ The Painted Hinge

Home Matters Link Party @ Modern on Monticello on Friday  

Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

Saturday Sparks Link Party @ Pieced Pastimes on Saturday




4 comments:

  1. Hi, Judy! You’ve definitely got Christmas on the brain! Looking back is a joy!!! I’m partial to the Winterberry tablescape because I have that same pattern, I guess. They’re all beautiful! I’m ready to see what you have in store for us this time around!

    Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy - I think my favorite is Tartan and Santa. But my goodness, it was tough to choose! You are quite the artist! I am looking forward to the holiday season - here we go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful...Impossible to choose one...I love Christmas. This year will be the first without my dear daddy,so sad. Praying Jesus to help me and my family. Thank you for the beauty. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your blog post.
    Your blog has good information, I got a good idea from this great blog.
    I am always looking for something like this type of blog post. I hope to see you again…
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ប្រដាល់ថៃ

    ReplyDelete