So Thankful - Our Thanksgiving Table

Welcome to our Thanksgiving Table. Join us as we are reminded of all that we have to be thankful. 




Whether it is something small or something huge, our hearts are full as we sat down to our Thanksgiving table. 



My table inspiration came from the fabric I used to make the napkins. I was so surprised when I found the fabric and it had touches of aqua. Yay, that meant I could use fall colors plus my aqua dishes. 




My table began with a wooden tray filled with pumpkins, pine cones, gourds, leaves and berries. 



These surround a glowing candle.



The tray is grounded by a table runner that I finished quilting over the weekend. 



Thanksgiving is such a special time for family and friends to get together, enjoy the day, share current stories and those from the past. 




For me, I am reminded of my Dad going quail hunting on Thanksgiving morning while my Mom, my sister, and I prepared our meal. One of my tasks as a young girl was to toast the bread for the dressing. I thought that was so important and then cracking the eggs for the dressing too.



I am sure you must have memories of Thanksgiving that bring a smile to your face.




Two patterns of stemware are used on the table. 






I am thankful for my family and the many wonderful memories and blessings we have shared over the years. 



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to tell me something from Thanksgiving that is important to you - Judy.

Linking to:


Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style on Tuesday at 6 pm


Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson on Wednesday evening

Share Your Style Link Party @ 21 Rosemary Lane on Wednesday evening

Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life on Wednesday evening

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Thursday Favorite Things @ Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home


Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage on Thursday evening


Sundays at Home @ My Soulful Home on Saturday

Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound


The Scoop @ Stone Gable Blog
The Scoop @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

Table It Link Party @ Life and Linda
Inspiration Monday @ Our Southern Home
Dishing It and Digging It @ Rustic & Refined on Sundays


Amaze Me Monday @ Dwellings – The Heart of Your Home
Celebrate Your Story @ Celebrate & Decorate


Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful table -- and the runner you quilted is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving memories. I have wonderful ones too.
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table is my favorite design, nature. Love the centerpiece with the pumpkins and leaves. The napkins are so pretty with the pattern and colors of fall. I have so many precious memories and thankful for them. Happy Thanksgiving Judy...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous!Love the acqua with Fall colors!Pretty napkins.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely table setting, you really have a beautiful touch. When we went hunting quail I was the bird dog as a youngster.It was only in later years that I figured out why my family and some of their friends used me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that napkin fabric! You have set a lovely table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy! Love that inspiration of the aqua in the napkins!! Your table looks great - and I never would have thought to use aqua in my Thanksgiving table but this looks wonderful. I love the way every time I look at your tables you have just whipped up a table runner or topper of some sort!!! You are a creative lady. That runner is gorgeous!!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy - as I am reading blogs tonight, I am collecting inspiration for my Thanksgiving table - we have 10 total that will be joining our feast! Your table has given me several ideas! One of my favorite memories of Turkey Day is my Dad carving the turkey with an electric carving knife - that sound will forever bring back the smell of turkey, and the sight of my Dad lovingly bent over the bird to get the perfect slice! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete