At the Feeders and in the Trees - Week 32

Gosh, it was a little late in the day to take any pics but I looked out our sliding door to the deck and a hummer was sitting on one of the feeder poles. What a thrill to get this pic! 




I was focusing and clicking as fast as I could just hoping to get at least one good pic. Well, I got several decent ones to be 6:30 pm. Don't think I have ever gotten a shot of a hummer on the pole. Not as much detail in the pic because of the time of day, but I'm a happy camper.








A few days ago, I captured three American Goldfinches at one of my feeders eating black oil sunflower seeds. 




I think this Tufted Titmouse was a bit startled when the Carolina Chickadee flew in and landed on the branch very close to him.





The Chickadee didn't stay long and the Titmouse was left in amazement.




I have spent so much of the summer working in my gardens and taking pics of flowers and  butterflies that I haven't captured as many birds. 



I thankful to return to spending more time birding - Judy.


Linking to:

Saturday's Critters @ Viewing Nature with Eileen on Saturdays
Camera Critters on Saturday
I'd Rather Be Birdin' on Saturday at noon


Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life
Little Things Thursday @ Random-osity

Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home


Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage on Thursday evening

Friday Photo Journal @ Serendipity is Sweet


Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

Saturday Sparkles @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday

Sundays at Home @ My Soulful Home on Saturday

Table It Link Party @ Life and Linda
Inspiration Monday @ Our Southern Home
Dishing It and Digging It @ Rustic & Refined on Sundays


Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson on Wednesday evening
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style



Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life on Wednesday evening

9 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures...How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, you did get some amazing shots! Glad you are spending more time doing what you love............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see the Goldfinches. I haven't had many lately. Thanks for linking up and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful shots! Love the bright yellows of the goldfinches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!! Loved 'em all today. Don'tcha just LOVE the unexpected captures like these? Your contribution this week was awesome, as always. Thanks for joining us at I'd Rather B Birdin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I love the hummers. Mine are still here, I guess they will be leaving soon. The goldfinches, chickadees and Titmouse are all adorable. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flighty ones would be very hard to capture so you did a great job! Love all your images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our hummers are long gone in Montana, and I am not seeing any birds at our feeders … I think they have lots of other stuff to eat right now. So I am enjoying your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had not heard of the "Feather Nest Friday" meme..There are so many as compared to when I started blogging in 2007. You have some familiar bird visitors, but like you I don't have a lot of photos of them from the summer...Michelle

    ReplyDelete