Patriotic Porch - Happy Fourth of July

It's the time of year that we celebrate our traditions. We bring out our red, white, and blue and show that we are proud to be Americans.


I'm displaying a small patriotic quilt that I recently made for my front porch.  



My begonias are adding to the patriotism with their beautiful red blooms and a small American flag.




The huge macho fern looks fabulous next to the begonias and flag. 



My roses to the right of the front porch, are flourishing with beautiful red flowers. 



I'm so thankful that my quilt is finished, and my flowers are blooming. 






Our back deck is also dressed for the Fourth with an Americana bunting and pots filled with patriotic colors.




I would love to hear how you show your patriotism - Judy.

Linking to these fabulous parties:

Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop @ Stone Gable Blog

Wow Us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style on Tuesday evening
Simple & Sweet Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme on Wednesday
My Thrift Store Addiction

Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson on Wed. evenings 
Share Your Style Link Party @ 21 Rosemary Lane on Wed. evenings
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life on Wednesday evening


Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson
Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Foodie Friday & Everything Else @ Rattlebridge Farm on Thursday
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch on Thursday morning
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage on Thursday morning

Table It Link Party @ Life and Linda
Inspiration Monday @ Our Southern Home 
Dishing It and Digging It @ Rustic & Refined on Sundays

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your porch decor, lovely indeed and very patriotic! BTW do you know you are a no reply blogger? You left me a sweet comment on my blog today, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic display of patriotism! The quilt is gorgeous and the flower add a great atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous porch!Love your plants and flowers!Gorgeous quilt.Happy Fourth July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Beautiful!
    Happy 4th of July to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...you sure are all decked out...Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your porch is lovely and those ferns...wow! Thanks for linking up today and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, your porch looks lovely. I like all the patriotic decorations. Your flowers are gorgeous. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your quilt...and love your porch....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, your quilt is beautiful! I have a few Americana ones, but never dare leave them out on the porch for fear of sun fading. I had it happen to one of my Halloween quilts. Your pots are perfect for honoring our wonderful nation!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your quilt is lovely. I don't decorate much for the 4th although I am patriotic, just don't seem to have many decorations but I think your porch is quite nice looking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Judy, SYC got started late today, but you are being featured.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete