At the Feeders and in the Trees - Week 14

The hummers are at the feeders but not in great numbers. Hope to see more as the summer progresses. I hope you notice the added visitor in the first pic in the second row of the collage. Yes, the Downy is on the hummingbird feeder getting a drink. 



Now here is a photobomber in the next pic.  I was so busy trying to get the picture of the Downey and the hummer then a house finch flies by. Sorry, not a great pic but too amusing not to share. 



Even the Blue Jays are at the feeders. The jays are a pretty color of blue and have crests. This one is looking up at the upside down suet feeder, grabs a hunk then drops down on the railing to eat.


Love, love watching the goldfinches at the feeders. I never tire of watching them. 


Thanks for stopping in - Judy.

Linking to: 

Outdoor Wednesday @ A Southern Daydreamer
Wild Bird Wednesday @ Paying Ready Attention Gallery
Watery Wednesday @ Watery Songlines


Nature Notes @ Rambling Woods

Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life 
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson

Saturday's Critters @ Viewing Nature with Eileen on Saturday
Camera Critters on Saturday
I'd Rather Be Birdin' on Saturday at noon




11 comments:

  1. What a great variety of birds at your feeder! Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what lovely bird photography ~ love the 'hummers' ~ ^_^

    thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh Judy whatever seed you are using is paying big dividends -- wonderful visitors to your feeder cafe!. We used to have goldfinch when we lived at the lake here in Oregon and they are so amusing -- I know I never tired of them -- my feeders are one thing I miss about being out there . Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo bomber pic is so cute- we have had none very dry here ..what do you feed??

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a bummer, a bomber near the hummer. Like your Goldfinches Judy - as good as our own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, these are all great yard birds. I love the hummers. The finch flying by is a great capture. I miss the sweet goldfinches, they are not around here lately. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots of so many kinds of birds. All are beautiful but I am drawn to the goldfinch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your birds!
    The Goldfinches are here in record numbers, but we don't seem to have as many Hummingbirds as in past years either.
    I wish I could get Blue Jay photos as good as yours. I have some Jays here in my yard, but they are camera-shy.
    Hope you are having a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They would all like a sweet drink! We've started seeing a hummer come to our petunias in the courtyard. They are so pretty! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love 'em all at your feeder. We used to have local woodpeckers drinking from the hummingbird feeders, but they haven't for so many years.

    My favorite today is the jay looking up...what a great photo.

    I'm late getting to visit with you, holiday company from Colorado, but want to wish you a happy week ahead and thank you for joining us birders at I'd Rather B Birdin'

    ReplyDelete