At the Feeders and in the Trees - Week 4

The birds at my feeders are eating like crazy. So I have been taking lots of photos.




I'm filling the feeders almost daily. The Carolina Chickees can hardly wait for me to put the lid on the feeders and they start whistling. I know they want me to hurry up and get out of the way. 




Love this shot of the Tufted Titmouse taking off from the perch.





The Dark-eyed Junco likes to eat sunflower hearts.




Some may not find the Mourning Dove exciting but this is the first time I have ever photographed one in a tree. Usually they are on the ground or on my deck. So I am excited about this pic.





The cardinals are always a joy to watch.



Find more of my birds, barns, and outdoor posts under the Outdoor and Travel Posts on the navigation. Thanks for stopping by for At the Feeders and in the Trees - Week 4.

Linking to:

Amaze Me Monday @ Dwellings
Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Mosaic Monday @ Normandy Life on Sunday evening


The Scoop @ Stone Gable Blog

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern on Tuesday evening
Photographing New Zealand

Outdoor Wednesday @ A Southern Daydreamer
Wild Bird Wednesday @ Paying Ready Attention Gallery

Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life
Simple & Sweet Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme on Wednesday evening
Share Your Cup Thursday @ Have A Cup of Mrs. Olson
Foodie Friday & Everything Else @ Rattlebridge Farm on Thursday evening



Saturday's Critters @ Viewing Nature with Eileen on Saturday
Camera Critters on Saturday
I'd Rather Be Birdin' on Saturday at noon


20 comments:

  1. You have a great variety of birds Judy -- I'm pretty sure I remember that you're in Texas and if so, then it is no surprise that you have Northern and Southern birds both. I love the flight shot (or taking off shot) and the feeder with the variety of birds -- a different one on each perch. You've mae them very welcome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oops, I just see that you're in Kentucky -- just as I hit send of course. Well, you must be on both northern and southern flight paths too. (That was what we learned when we wintered in Texas.) The finches and juncos are birds we saw all the time at our feeders in Oregon. The cardinals, never -- only when we traveled in the South.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... what great photos you have Judy...I'm going to scroll though some posts to have a look at more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome to have these beautiful visitors at your feeder. Your photos are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Judy
    Wonderful photos of such a great variety of birds at your feeders.
    As a bird lover - thank you for taking care of these precious creatures during the cold wintry days.
    I'm from New Zealand too where the sun is shining as we are enjoying Summer!
    Hard to comprehend in your low temps I know!
    Following you now - do pop over and say hello to me!
    Shane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear Judy
    Wonderful photos of such a great variety of birds at your feeders.
    As a bird lover - thank you for taking care of these precious creatures during the cold wintry days.
    I'm from New Zealand too where the sun is shining as we are enjoying Summer!
    Hard to comprehend in your low temps I know!
    Following you now - do pop over and say hello to me!
    Shane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy, do you know how envious I am of the variety of birdlife that your feeders attract? Much more glamorous than the sparrows; blue tits; thrushes; robins, magpies and crows that live with us here.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  8. i see all of these pretty birds at my feeders, you captured them beautifully. i have to fill my feeders every day, when it snows, twice a day - but it's so worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lot of beautiful birds visit your feeders. Great shots. Those dark-eyed juncos are such sweet things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really awesome shots! Lovely to see all the bird visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots and lots of beautiful birds in your area, for sure! i like so much the dove. Have a very good week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hungry little birds :) Great series of birds!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful series of beautiful birds ~ how delightful ~ lovely photos ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a Happy Week ahead ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice to have such breakfast/lunch/dinner guests, very enjoyable :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, wonderful variety of feeder birds. I love that dove shot, very sweet. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and the weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Just saw a cardinal in my neighbors bird feeder. Such lovely birds!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Judy, your photos are absolutely gorgeous and delightful! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello, wonderful feeder birds. I wanted to stop back and say thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great photos!
    Love the Titmouse in flight and on the perch
    Have a wonderful week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the titmouse. I don't think we have them here!
    (ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete