Yellow Mums for a Fall Tablescape and Inexpensive

Wow, the weather is cooler and is feels great outside. I am so happy Fall in the air. Mums are blooming plus the stores have lots of mums for sale. I stopped by Walmart and got yellow ones for only $4.00. So, of course, they are my centerpiece for a Fall tablescape.



The mums were placed in a pumpkin soup tureen for a beautiful fall base. I've had this tureen for years so no new cost here. 






Yellow mums are perfect with pumpkins and gourds for Fall decorating. Orange, bronze, yellow and creamy white make a great combination.








Mixing Fall berries and leaves around the tureen just adds more touches of Fall.


















Fall elements comes in such great colors. Don't you just love those shades of orange, brown, rust and yellow?


No expense here either. All from my stash.










For my tablescape, it's not expensive. In fact, you will probably recognize these fall plates from the $$ tree. I bought mine a year or so ago but have never used them until now. I'll give you a tiny peak and see if you remember them. I bet you do!!











The creamy plates have fall leaves around the rim with a few acorns mixed in the circle. The inner plate has a green circle. Cheap, cheap, cheap but great for the occasion. My guests probably won't even know that I only paid $1 per plate. 




















The napkins and napkin rings are from Pier 1 a couple of years ago. Great colors, nice touch for this Fall table. 






These green goblets have been around blogland for years so I know they are nothing new but sure do work with the plates. Again, cheap, cheap, cheap from the $$tree. I washed them and shined them up a bit and they are a go.


The woven placemats came from TJ Maxx about a year ago. 








Now you have seen all of the elements of my Fall table so let's take a look at all of them together. Set for a Fall casual dinner in the kitchen. 



Thanks for stopping in and sharing my Yellow Mums for a Fall Tablescape - Judy.

Linking to:


Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make-It-Pretty Monday’s at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings
Mod Mix Monday @ Mod Vintage Life
Mosaic Monday @ Lavendar Cottage


Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

WowUs Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life
Three Mango Seeds It's Party Time on Sundays





18 comments:

  1. So pretty with all of fall's wonderful colours! The centerpiece of 'mums in a tureen is perfect as are those terrific never-would-know-they-were-$1 plates! Wish we had a TJ Maxx in Canada to get those woven placemats - been on the look out for some but always so expensive here!
    DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty fall tablescape! The mums make such a wonderful centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, your fall tablescape is lovely. The mums are bright and pretty and look great in the tureen. Beautiful images, thanks for sharing. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your autumn table is lovely and the yellow mums add a golden glow to it.
    Thank you for linking to Mosaic Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of your fall table, Judy. Nice that it is cooling off a little so it does seem like fall is around the corner. I have the same stemware in blue as well as green...they are some of my favorites.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I am in the mood to set a fall table in the biggest way. I have such bad luck with mums dying that I will have to set one right away if I buy them before they die.

    I loved the rim of your plates. I found some similar, but the colors weren't anywhere near as pretty as your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Judy! It's so weird...at first I was no longer receiving your blog alerts on my T21 email, and now for some crazy reason the alert is coming through on my personal email!!!! Isn't that wild?!??!! This doggone WordPress (or whatever it is that's making this all happen) is killin' me!

    You are definitely ready for fall!!! The air has been just right lately, too. What a beautiful weekend (Saturday in particular), and today was absolutely stellar! This is what fall should feel like!!! And your table is what fall should LOOK like!!! Believe it or not, I don't remember those Dollar Tree plates from last year. Maybe I just didn't get out there to see them since I had that silly surgery and was at home most of the fall last year. I love the plates, though. They go great with everything else you have on the table. And what a great buy on the mums! Gotta get my hips to Wally World!!!!

    You did a great job! Beautiful! Have a happy week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fall colors! Tablescape is so pretty~ Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, your tablescape is beautiful! I have those plates and glasses from Dollar tree! I had forgotten all about them. I guess I need to pull them out and use them! I love all of the pretty fall colors on your table. That's my favorite thing about fall...the rich, warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your table is beautiful! I need to start pulling out my fall decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really liked your post about Yellow Mums for a Fall Tablescape and Inexpensive

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember when you first began blogging...You have become a very talented, confident tablescaper. You're spurred me on to go dig in my fall goodies boxes. Wonderful tables cape! Thanks for inviting us for a peek. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  13. The mums look wonderful and I too have the fall plates and green goblets from dollar tree why not they are great and very versatile. are the fall hydrogenases from your garden wow what awesome colors?Susie

    ReplyDelete

  14. A very pretty table and what I like about using mums is that can go outside in the garden! Love your fall dinnerware as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty, Judy! I am not into Fall yet, we are still having beautiful beach weather here on LI. I guess next week I will have to accept the official start of Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous11:55 AM

    Beautiful! Love the berries with the mums and your leaf plates are great...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your table looks divine, Judy. I just love all the fall colors and you have certainly put them together in a wonderful way..Happy Monday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features at the Make it Pretty Monday party. Here is the link to this week's party. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2014/09/make-it-pretty-monday-week-115.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete