Patriotic Recap


It's getting close to July 4th and our minds are turning toward patriotism. I have been looking at my patriotic posts over the last few years and wanted to share a few of my best shots.

Stars and Stripes - Let Freedom Ring was from 2013 and featured these gorgeous Pottery Barn pillows and a trayscape. 



Also in 2013, I posted a Patriotic Tablescape for the 4th. In addition to the tablescape, a centerpiece made with pieces from Dollar Tree was featured.





One of my all time favorites was this Independence Day post from 2012 in my dining room.



I hope you are getting your patriotism on and getting ready for the 4th - Judy.


Linking to:

Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Grace at Home @ Imparting Grace
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict

You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Judy!! I was looking for a little inspiration!! Just love those pillows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were some great posts! I've begun my patriotic decorating but it's primarily at my kitchen table area. I always look forward to July 4th for so many reasons. I like those pillows from last year and the trayscape. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully inspiring - I don't do much patriotic decorating - I'll have to get on the ball :) I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, Thanks for sharing all this wonderful inspiration! Much to good to leave in the archives, need to enjoy again.
    Happy Fourth of July.............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, you do red, white and blue better than anyone. Beautiful photography.
    Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so behind on blog stuff so I wanted to check in with those of you whose posts I so enjoy. It's always fun to look back and see what you have created. I wish I had your tablecloth tonight!

    ReplyDelete