Burgundy Mums for a Fall Table

Mums are a fall tradition for most of us. I'm using a fall hurricane centerpiece with burgundy mums for my table. 



I wanted to pull out some of the colors from the tablecloth as I sat the table. The reddish burgundy flower in the fabric was perfect with the mums.



The fabric also has small blue flowers, so Paula Dean blue plates and Fostoria Heritage blue water goblets were selected. 



The green in the fabric called for green napkins with a fall flower on the napkin ring. 



Clear crystal stemware was used with the blue goblets.


Now I think I have the colors in the tablecloth covered. 


Thanks for stopping by to see my Burgundy Mums for a Fall Table - Judy.

Linking to:
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Grace at Home @ Imparting Grace
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday
Tutorials, Tips, & Tidbits @ Stone Gable

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
From the Farm @ Sunny Simple Life
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday
Sweet & Simple Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme

Bouquet of Talent @ Life on Lakeshore Drive on Saturdays

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Twirl and Take a Bow @ House On the Way
It's Party Time @ Three Mango Seeds






13 comments:

  1. I am so happy to be the first to tell you that your table is so beautiful, love the mums so much with the blue, the whole setting with that stemware is just divine....I love great tablescapes...thanks for sharing yours...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just plain out gorgeous, especially with the blue. This is such a departure from the norm and I love the combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burgundy mums really lend a richness to a table, and yours work so nicely with the tablecloth and the blue dishes. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful table and the burgundy mums really make everything pop. Love the napkin rings. Pop over to Cloches and Lavender, I would love for your to follow my blog as I do yours. Take the journey with us!!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, how you have used color on your table is a gift to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful color combination...it looks wonderful! Love those blue goblets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:22 AM

    Love, love, love! This is beautiful...so wonderful. Please come set my table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pretty Judy. I love those napkin rings. Don't you just love Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Maam JB,

    If I am just around in your vicinity, either you take my tea & coffee set or I will beg for your dishes. You know why?

    Visit me and you will know the answer, LoL*

    Happy weekend.

    Greetings from D´Box in Stockholm,
    /CC girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully elegant! I love the spectacular centerpiece so perfect for fall and a beautiful focal point! It complements the colors in the tablecloth so prettily...love it! Thanks for an autumnal inspiration and for leaving me the sweetest note:) Happily following you back through GFC. hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been eye-balling those PD plates for some time .... they sure look pretty on your table! That tablecloth is gorgeous!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tablescape, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You put together these mums along with the tablecloth beautifully - such a gorgeous tablescape! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete