BLT-e Sandwich

Come on in and have a seat at my breakfast table. The rooster is calling and he's saying "Welcome Friends."


We're gathered around the table and hungry as can be!



My maiden grass is popped in a yellow container
to mimic a rooster's tail for the centerpiece.


The black rooster tablecloth is by April Cornell. 


This rooster says time for some food!


I can eat a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich just about any time of the day.


But when you add an egg to the sandwich, it becomes a great breakfast sandwich. 


So I'm serving a BLT-e sandwich for breakfast today plus extra home grown tomatoes and mayo on the side.

What more could you want than a good ole'  BLT-e?




Thanks for stopping in for breakfast and my BLT-e. 


Come back soon - Judy.



Linking to:
On The Menu Monday at StoneGable
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage 
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill 
A Delightsome Life : A Return to Loveliness at  Blissful Rhythm
Meet Me Monday at You're Talking Too Much 
Marvelous Monday at This Gal Cooks
Mix It Up Monday at Flour Me With Love
Mosaic Monday at Little Red House

Table Top Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
You're Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E

Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style 

DIY by Design for Swing Into Spring
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday
White Wednesday at Faded Charm

Tablescape Thursday  at Between Naps on the Porch
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here on Thursday
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Kristen’s Creations for Share Your Creations on Thursday
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Foody Friday at Rattlebridge Farm
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Stuff and Nonsense for Friday's Unfolded
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home

Natasha in OZ for Say G'day Saturday 
Spotlight Saturday at Classy Clutter
Show and Tell Saturday at Be Different, Act Normal
Saturday 7 at Positively Splendid

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper





24 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy. If only I could reach into the screen...yummmmmmm. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, what a great setting! I love that tablecloth; and your BLT-e sandwich looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of this tablescape! The tablecloth is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sweet little sitting rooster. He's so cute.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that fresh BLT. Fresh from the kitchen is really good! ^_^

    Thanks for the visit.


    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yum! Those tomatoes look delicious! The last of the season, I guess. I'm a bacon girl, but I don't put my blt together, I make a bacon sandwich and eat the tomatoes on the side:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:50 PM

    Beautiful tablescape and great-looking sandwich! I will eat breakfast with you any time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tablescape is so pretty and inviting! So is your BLT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tablescape is so cute, and I love that tablecloth. Those Pics of the BLT made me hungry and it is 10:15 P.M., so wouldn't be a great time to eat one, but guess what I am having for lunch tomorrow. lol
    Hubby will be happy about that since
    he work home tomorrow.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, you've got the cutest roosters I've ever seen! I love the one with the chalkboard and the one sitting on the shelf. your tablecloth is so pretty, and what a happy and inviting tablescape. Of course, I'd eat a BLTe off of the floor, but your tablescape does make it a little more inticing. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tablescape is gorgeous, love that rooster and breakfast looks fabulous. I will be right there. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving the rooster tail!! Such a fun tablescape idea...I am looking at my tomatoes and I think I will be making some yummy sandwiches with them today! Thanks for linking up.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy! This sounds so good right now - I am enjoying a lovely salad for lunch, but, a hearty sandwich with those lovely tomatoes look better! The tablesetting is very inviting - I especially love the roosters! I appreciate you sharing with A Return to Loveliness!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Judy, a sandwich after my own heart. I too can eat one any time of day. What a lovely table.. the linens are fabulous and the rooster tail.. well ingenious.. love it.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love a bite of that breakfast table, especially at that happy table. The April Cornell tablecloth is stunning in black. I bought that same rooster for my DIL. I think it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not sure which I like better, the table or the meal...love anything with roosters and bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Judy! SO creative to use the maiden grass as a tail!!!!!!! That really looks fantastic! LOVE the table linen!!! It has a French-American country look to it that is really welcoming. I love how you brought out the red in it by using the red napkins, too. I haven't had a BLT in a couple of months. I just picked up some turkey bacon :-( at Costco today, so I think that will be breakfast in the morning. Have you ever tried making one with fried green tomatoes? Mmmmmmmm, good! Tomorrow, though, I think I'll go fresh. Your photography on the food is really, really good. The colors are really super vivid! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and can get out to enjoy the wonderfully cool weather that's predicted!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute table, Judy. You know I'm fond of roosters. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. A pretty table and a great sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now, that is MY kind of breakfast! You're right, I'd never turn down a BLT at any hour. LOVE that tablecloth. It makes such a dramatic backdrop for the rest of your tableware.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just LOVE all your colorful photos...thanks so much for sharing with all of us! Blessings ~ Judy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Autumn colors. love the roosters too and oh that does look good. I love bacon! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Your participation helps make it a success.I'm sorry I am slow to visit this week as I am fighting a nasty head cold and my time on the computer has been limited.Wishing you a beautiful day .

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your tablesccape is so pretty and cheerful. and the sandwiches looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great table, Judy, the cloth is wonderful. Very creative centerpiece too!
    Thanks for linking to Let's Dish!

    ReplyDelete