Yellow and Black Tablescape

Welcome to my Yellow and Black Tablescape. Take a look:


My inspiration for the tablescape came from my tablecloth which is an embroidered/print/cut work tablecloth from Germany and purchased on eBay for a very reasonable price.


The daisies for the centerpiece came from my daughter's flower garden and are perfect with the tablecloth. They are so bright and cheerful, I just love their center color. The vase is Fiestaware.


Both sets of glasses are from the Dollar Store so not much expense there. I try to buy extra ones in case of breakage. Sure seems like glasses slip right out of my hand when I am washing them. I do try and put them in the dishwasher most of the time.

The yellow dinner plate and salad plate are Fiestaware. The black flatware is from Walmart, not expensive but not the best quality. 




I always love to look at color combinations when I am creating tablescapes. I enjoy seeing what combinations look pleasing to my eye then hope everyone else likes it too. 



On the breadrack I placed dessert bowls, extra lemonaid glasses, the lemonaid pitcher and a gravy boat.




Think I'll bring the candle from the breadrack over to the table as evening arrives for a little ambiance.


Thanks for stopping by, hope you can take time to leave a message - Judy.


Linking to:
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage 
Show Off Your Cottage Monday  at the House in the Roses 
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill 
The Delectable Home
Meet Me Monday at You're Talking Too Much 

Table Top Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Bunny Hop Party at Bunny Jeans on Tuesday

Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style 

DIY by Design for Swing Into Spring
Ivy and Elephants for What’s It Wednesday
White Wednesday at Faded Charm

Tablescape Thursday  at Between Naps on the Porch
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here on Thursday
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Kristen’s Creations for Share Your Creations on Thursday
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Stuff and Nonsense for Friday's Unfolded
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home

Natasha in OZ for Say G'day Saturday 
Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper

34 comments:

  1. Judy, I love the cutwork in your beautiful tablecloth. Very nice color combination in your tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combination and you have done it so well. That tablecloth is lovely and it's fun to see how inexpensive glasses and flatware can be used. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tablecloth is lovely! You've brought your colors together nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty. So many great pieces. I especially love the vignette with the fiestaware and your gorgeous napkin rings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty. So many great pieces. I especially love the vignette with the fiestaware and your gorgeous napkin rings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Yellow and grey has become my latest favorite color combo. Love your tablecloth and your tablescape is lovely!..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy!

    The black and yellow color combo is very striking. It looks very chic and casual at the same time.

    I wanted to get those lemon slice glasses last year, I hope they get them back in stock. Be careful when washing in the dishwasher... some detergents will etch away the pattern. I think it is the detergent with lemon added to it.


    Thanks for sharing at my party this week :)

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesdays Bunny Hop Party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how wonderfully your tablecloth goes with your dishes and the rest of the table, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this very dramatic table! The tablecloth is really a stunning find. Very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it.. very eye catching indeed.
    I have those same yellow dishes..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...Judy this is the happiest little sunny table ever. Those lemon glasses are SWEEEET!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful table setting! It makes me think of bumble bees too. A bee skep would be a cute centerpiece with it as another option. I love your daisies though. Everything is so perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh Judy, loving the yellow and blacks together and adore the napkin rings. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely tablescape. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful tablescape. Love the black and yellow. The daisies are so beautiful and your Fiesta ware is beautiful also. Thanks for sharing.
    I bought the same lemon glasses from dollar tree. I love them. I really need to go back and try to find extras.
    Blessings, Ginger :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So fun and Summery!! I love it! Black and white and yellow is one of my favorite combinations. Great job! Thanks for linking up to Centerpiece Wednesday and sharing!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful job Judy! I love how you used black and yellow together! Those yellow flower napkin rings are so pretty! Have a wonderful week! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love a yellow and black combination. (Probably shouldn't admit that since those are Georgia Tech colors, and I graduated from rival UGA...) I still love the pairing, and this table is really well done. I love those citrus etched glasses most of all. I would love them for lemonade or a morning table.

    The daisies? Perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this color combination, Judy. Your table is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous9:02 AM

    I absolutely love this! These are super color combinations, so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Mrs. JB,
    What a gorgeous color combo. Wow, blown away. Can't believe that this colors are well fit together.

    My eye candy, indeed for this TS day.
    Unfortunately, I can't link to Susan's meme today...

    Happy TS,
    /CC

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Judy, The black and yellow make such a bold statement together but are softened by the daisies and beautiful tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Judy! I must have gotten the yellow and black vibe from you! Although your yellow and black table looks much more elegant than mine!! Love the table cloth - and of course the daisies! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Judy, I like the yellow with the black, and the daisies from your daughter's garden are delightful. My mom always great these sweet daisy plants. Wish I had some in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the daisies! The yellow and black are so summery! Like a bumble bee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a lovely table you set. I love the tablecloth and your lemonaide glasses. Your napkin rings are cute too. Daisys are such a great flower, easy to grow and look beautiful on your table. Have a great weekend.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you kindly for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, sugar. It's much appreciated. Nice to meet you.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a beautiful table, love the colors, so very pretty. Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you liked my cottage mantel!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very pretty tablescape...the colors are just wonderful!!! Your Daisies are so beautiful too :o)
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my goodness, yellow and black is one of my fav combos of color!!! Your tablescape is gorgeous too! The tablecloth and lemonade glasses are so pretty and the daisys from your daughter's garden are just the perfect touch for this elegant and summery table. I love it when you come visit sweet lady, so thank you very much.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  31. Judy, I love that eBay tablecloth! Those lemon glasses are so cute with the lemon pitcher. The daisies are the perfect centerpiece!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your Ebay tablecloth is so pretty and I think the lemon glasses look great with it. I have seen those napkin rings before and I just love them!!
    Beautiful color combo! Have a wonderful night!

    (hugs)
    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  33. So fun! Great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  34. So nice that a pretty table linen sets the mood for the whole table. Unique, inviting and interesting.

    ReplyDelete