Holiday Dining for Four

My table has been set for a holiday dinning party for four. It is always so exciting to dine with family or friends during the holiday season. Making the occasion just perfect with a beautiful tablescape is always fun and challenging.  I have used my silver candle sticks along with some Fitz and Floyd salad plates that I have had for several years.




I have had these salad plates for a few years and usually display them in my China hutch but this year, they made their way to the table.



The individual salt and pepper shakers were purchased from an Oneida store but say made in Taiwan on the bottom.

The tablecloth and napkins are by Lenox.

 The ornaments are frosted pink. I have had them for a number of years, back in the day when I had a Victorian tree. Now I just use the pink ornaments for a special theme.

The silver plated candle sticks came from my daughter's wedding 10 years ago. A little polish did the trick to get them ready to use.


The salad plates are Fitz and Floyd Classic Choices Winter Holiday Santa Portrait. 

Just a picture to show you that the mood is set for this holiday dining party for four.




Thanks for stopping by to see my Holiday Dining for Four - Judy.






Linking to:
No Minimalist Here
http://theletteredcottage.net/tablescapes-for-christmas/#comments
http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
http://thetablescaper.blogspot.com/2011/12/seasonal-sundays-78mantle-change-up.html
http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/
http://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/
http://nominimalisthere.blogspot.com/
http://www.knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com/
http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/
http://twenty-eight-0-five.blogspot.com/
http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/

21 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Judy! Also very elegant, with lots of class. I would love to sit down to dinner at this table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely lady.
    Your Tablescape for the Holiday is so Beautiful, I love the way you use your Gorgeous dishes and the color pink with them. You did a great job putting this all together for the Holidays.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty! I love the candlesticks in the center like that! The Fitz and Floyd dishes have such a nice soft design. The satin pink ornaments look great with them. Very pretty table! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those salad plates are amazing. Love them! I really like the softer shades and non-traditional colors. Thanks for sharing your beautiful table. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your plates are VERY cool!!!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the touches of pink and the tablecloth is gorgeous! I love those adorable salad plates, so lovely. Merry christmas, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:26 AM

    Pink and Silver are so beautiful together and you're table is lovely! Great thought to go with softer colors. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful table and decorations! Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  9. The silver & pink accents make your table even more stunning, it's all just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your holiday dining for four. I love Fitz and Floyd! Lovely pink ornaments add a sparkle. The candles are lovely. Happy Happy and a Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink is my least favorite color, but this is a beautiful table, Judy! I love the salad plates and the pink accents.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:04 PM

    I love everything about your table. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful table! I love the salad plates and the color of your balls....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your soft colors. What could be better than pink for Christmas! Beautiful plates and ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha! Real men wear pink!!! Santa never looked better! :-) I LOVE pink, so this is a table that grabs my attention! The silver candlesticks are beautiful!!! Very graceful shape. Very nice, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderfully elegant! Love your Santa plates! xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your beautiful Santa china. The pastel colors are so unusual for Christmas china. It is very peaceful with the candle light and soft pink ornaments. Just Lovely! Merry Christmas and Happy Tablescaping! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just beautiful!! I love your Santa dishes and the pink ornaments go so nicely. Your silver candlesticks are wonderful. The whole table is just very elegant and inviting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your table looks so elegant and I love the combination of the silver with the frosted pink ornaments.

    Thanks for sharing at Knick of Time Tuesday!

    Blessings,
    Angie @ Knick of Time

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great collection of candlesticks. No wonder your daughter asks you to help! ~CJ

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous!

    Thank you for sharing this beautiful post at Potpourri Friday! Have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete