November Blooms

From Murray, Kentucky in the southern tip of Western Kentucky - growing zone 7a.


It's definitely Fall here in Western Kentucky, and I love the changing colors. Seeing the green leaves turn to red is always a welcomed site. 



Even with a light frost and some cold nights there are a few blooms in my yard in Western Kentucky for November. 


Garden Blooms

Garden phlox are still showing beautiful pink blooms.



Most of the Black-Eyed Susans are gone but I found a single fading bloom in one of my flower beds.




Most of my flowerpots have been taken in for the winter months but a single pot with a small white Verbenia bloom still survives. 




Indoor Blooms

Although my garden blooms are just about gone, my indoor blooms are gorgeous. My Thanksgiving Cactus are so colorful. Take a look at these stunning blooms.












Hopefully, these white blooms will open for Thanksgiving. 




Here's a good reference to identify your cactus. 




Thanks for stopping by for my November blooms - Judy.


Linking to:

Garden Blogger's Bloom Day on the 15th of the month

Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Little Things Thursday @ Random-osity

Thursday Favorite Things @ Katherine's Corner

Grace at Home @ The Charm of Home on Thursday

FLORAL FRIDAY FOTOS on Thursday 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the warm colors of fall too. You have a fabulous green thumb.

    It's so nice to meet you, Judy.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love the Christmas cactus - I think I should go and hunt for one today.
    I visited you via Comedy Plus Wordless Wednesday 330
    I linked up this week with = 53
    Come and join us at #WW https://esmesalon.com/tag/wordlesswednesday/ Wed-Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we got some fall color like that, Judy. There's no sign of any here yet but it will be limited when it does appear. I think I "need" a Thanksgiving or Christmas cactus this year - mine died out years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers! How nice. It snowing here in Idaho.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had some nice blooms, and your white Thanksgiving cactus caught my eye. I've been looking for a nice white Thanksgiving cactus. I also have Easter cactii but they don't seem to bloom reliably for me (not every year). Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some nice fall color. Your indoor cactus are gorgeous! What great pops of color inside. I didn't know you could identify so simply by looking at the leaf shape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cactus looks wonderful. I don't have one (I should) but, my mom had one for many years that was quite beautiful. It was the Thanksgiving variety. Thank you for linking up and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your blooms are so pretty! I bet it is wonderful to be surrounded by such colors. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Thanksgiving cactus is a bit behind yours. If I wanted it to be open on Thanksgiving I'd be out of luck, the buds are still closed. Thank you for the info on the differences. Usually the stores sell the Thanksgiving as Christmas and too many don't know there's a difference.

    ReplyDelete