The Peeps Are Out

Are you seeing the Easter Peeps in the stores yet? You know, those yellow Easter marshmallow rabbits that so many people just love. 



Lots of us, including myself, are buying the peeps right off the shelves to make sure we get some before they are gone.





I made my grandson's some chocolate cupcakes decorated with grass icing and jellybeans then plated the cupcakes with some Easter peeps and other decorative cookies. 

Take a look at these cute white rabbit Peeps! How sweet would these look in an Easter basket?



Do you remember the 60th anniversary peeps from a few years ago? I used them in some Easter decor and just loved them.



 Anniversary Peeps 





I created a special vignette featuring the Anniversary Peeps and whimsical Easter decor.








What are you plans for creating something special with Peeps? Leave me a comment and let me know. Thanks. 




Linking to:

Mosaic Monday @ Letting Go of the Bay Leaf on Sunday

Love Your Creativity Link Party @ Life and Linda on Sunday at 2pm

Sundays on Silverado @ The House on Silverado

Inspire Me Monday @ Create With Joy on Sunday

Happiness is Homemade @ Ducks in A Row on Sunday

Met Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch on Sunday

All About Home @ Common Ground on Monday at 6pm

Lou Lous Girls Fabulous Party on Monday's at 8pm

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll thru Life

Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop @ Ducks 'n A Row on Tuesday pm

Wonderful Wednesday @ Oh My Heatsie Girl on Tuesday

Creative Muster Party @ Fluster Buster on Tuesday at 6 pm

Photographing New Zealand @ My Corner of the World on Wednesday

Full Plate Thursday @ Miz Helen's Country Collage at 8:30 am

Classy Flamingo @ Poinsettia Drive 

Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life

Create, Bake & Grow Together @ Shabby Art Boutique on Thursday

Thursday Favorite Things @ Follow the Yellow Brick Home 

Wandering Camera @ Ink Torrents Graphics on the last Thursday of the month

Little Things Thursday @ Random-osity

Friendship Friday @ Create With Joy on Thurs pm

Fabulous Link Party @ Peacock Ridge Farm

Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound


Mosaic Monday @ Letting Go of the Bay Leaf on Sunday

Love Your Creativity Link Party @ Life and Linda on Sunday at 2pm

Sundays on Silverado @ The House on Silverado

Inspire Me Monday @ Create With Joy on Sunday

Happiness is Homemade @ Ducks in A Row on Sunday















2 comments:

  1. Peeps are hard to resist, they are so cute! I haven't seen the white rabbit ones, yes they would be wonderful in Easter baskets! I'm not much on eating them, but they sure are fun to decorate with!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I think peeps are so cute. I haven’t bought any this year, I hope I haven’t waited too late. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete