At the Feeders and in the Trees - Week 34

The birds around my deck have really been busy this week. I've been filling the feeders often to make sure they have enough to eat. I had a surprise visit from an Orange-crowned warbler. He only visits my area during migration, so it is a delightful surprise to have him at my suet feeders. 









Other visitors this week included the Carolina Chickadee, 





The Purple Finch,





Male and female Purple Finch



The Northern Cardinal,




My favorite shot of the week was the American Cardinal sticking his leg out to hop to another branch.


Thanks for stopping by - Judy

Linking to:


Saturday's Critters @ Viewing Nature with Eileen on Saturdays

Camera Critters on Saturday


I'd Rather Be Birdin' on Saturday at noon

Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

Dishing It and Digging It @ Rustic & Refined on Sundays

Mosaic Monday @ Letting Go of the Bay Leaf


Met Monday @ BNOTP

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday

Wild Bird Wednesday @ Paying Ready attention


Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style


Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life on Wednesday evening


Thankful Thursday @ It's a Small Town Life
Little Things Thursday @ Random-osity
Thursday Favorite Things @ Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Friday Photo Journal @ Serendipity is Sweet

Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound on Friday

Saturday Sparkles @ Pieced Pastimes on Friday

Create, Bake, Grow & Gather @ Shabby Art Boutique on Friday



9 comments:

  1. Hello Judy, beautiful captures of the Cardinal. You are lucky to have the Orange-crowned Warbler in your yard. Great photos and birds.. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Purple Finch is in full spring colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy,
    It snowed about 1 inch covering on the deck and the grass!
    The birds have been a flurry of activity at the feeder this morning.
    I love seeing the Cardinals and the Woodpecker!
    But, the little black Snowbirds that hop along on the deck close to the Patio doors, truly entertain me!
    I adore their bird tracks they leave behind!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has just started to snow here in Western Kentucky. My birds were in an eating frenzy today, too.

      Delete
  4. Judy, I love seeing all your feathered friends when they visit. Their colors always amaze me but I don't think any can compare with the cardinals. The red just pops on a cold cloudy day. Hope you have a wonderful week...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy - bless you for keeping your feeders full for these little ones - I know it has been cold and snowy over there!

    ReplyDelete