The Pond Across the Road

What a beautiful view across the road I have. If you enjoy looking at water and don't live on the ocean or a lake, a pond will do. 



Water is very calming to me. I see the pond from every window across the front of my house. 


The pond was drained and dredged last fall. With the abundance of rain this spring it is close to full. My neighbor built a fishing dock which you can see in the next two images. Fish will be added in the future.

The irises are blooming at the water's edge right now.



Do you have a special view? One that you look at each day and it make's you feel happy. Tell me about it. I would love to know what makes you happy when you look at the window or walk out the door - Judy.

Linking to: 

Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage

Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings

MetamorphosisMonday@ Between Naps on the Porch

Mod Mix Monday @ Mod Vintage Life


Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday

Your're Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With An E

WowUs Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style

Outdoor Wednesday at A Southern Daydreamer

Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life 

Reconnect With Nature Wednesday at Living A Good North Coast Life 


5 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful pond. I love looking out at ours from my sun room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy! Welcome to Reconnect with Nature, thanks so much for stopping by and linking up with us.
    Isn't your pond lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us. Do you ever get any birds visiting the pond?
    Hope to see you again, it would be lovely to get to know Missouri through your photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, how luck to have such a beautiful view out your window. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome view - love the Iris! I do appreicate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete