Spring and Easter Vignettes

I have my dining room table centerpiece ready for Spring. A hurricane glass candle holder that I purchased years and years ago (on sale) surrounded by wreaths.





I love the magnolia blossoms of the wreath especially the berries. 

Did you know the center cone-like part of the blossom is called a receptacle? 

The stamens and pistils are attached to the receptacle




There are actually two wreaths surrounding the hurricane. The magnolia wreath is easy to see but there is an inner wreath of gardenias. They were a favorite of mine years ago and I had a few live gardenias plants. I wasn't very good at caring for them, they are susceptible to several diseases and pests. They do have such a sweet smell. 




Here are pics of my dining room table from the past.

Click here to see this post - "A Tweak or Two"



Click here  to see this post - "Blue on Blue - Part 2"



plus I am sharing a few Spring vignettes from the past. 

Spring Cloches


Spring Cloche and Robin Eggs


For the Love of Peeps


Look What I Won . . .


and finally, here's a shot for an up-coming post so stop back soon.

Thanks for stopping by for my Spring and Easter Vignettes - Judy.


Linking to:

Worthington Court - Vignettes - for Swing Into Spring - March 20 


Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make-It-Pretty Monday’s at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings
Metamorphosis Monday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Mod Mix Monday @ Mod Vintage Life

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life
Three Mango Seeds It's Party Time on Sundays


 DIY Showoff for DIY Showoff Party on Sundays

5 comments:

  1. oh I love round ups, and yours is fabulous! I would love an Easter chick cookie please while I look over all your vignettes and ideas!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed seeing your different Easter/Spring decorations/vignettes. My fave are the Blue on Blue and the Spring Cloche and Eggs - just lovely!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great spring inspiration....love the two wreaths together. They look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love each and every one of your vignettes, Judy! So, so pretty. Thank you for linking up to the Swing Into Spring Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete