Winter Blues and a Blue and White Tablescape

Wow, I have already had enough snow, cold temperatures and blowing winds for a whole winter. I love blue and white tablescapes so I have one from the past to share with you today.







My white snowflake napkin rings are perfect for the blue napkins.


My tablescape is pretty inexpensive, with several of the elements coming from the Dollar Tree (white plates, and blue water goblets).The blue candle holder, white votive candles, and smaller blue glasses are from Home Goods.The blue placemats are TJ Maxx.The flatware was a wedding gift from my Grandmother.The tablecloth was purchased from eBay and not too pricey. 




A few tulips in a blue vase should help me get through a snowfall.



I do think snow is so beautiful and so much fun for my grandsons to play and throw snowballs. But it's the driving in the car and trying to get around that makes it a little  scary. 

My daughter, SIL, and grandson's went to Breckenridge, CO after Christmas to ski, I'll do a post on their trip soon. 

Until then, take care - Judy

Linking to: 
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make-It-Pretty Monday’s at The Dedicated House
Amaze Me Monday at Dwellings

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday
Winter Blues Wednesday at DIY By Design

Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday


Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper 
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life


14 comments:

  1. I must say, I adore blue, and love when people think outside the box! I adore the darker blue color scheme, and the napkin rings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear Judy!

    I am so glad to know your surgery went well. You must be miserably sore - you do what they tell you to do so you're up dancing again in now time. : - )

    Once again you WOW us with a gorgeous tablescape = every element of the design is spot on perfect, per usual. Love it.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doggone it this is the THIRD TIME today I realized I fell off of a fav bloggers list. I just rejoined.

    Why does that keep happening I wonder? So sorry, had no idea till just now. Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely, lovely. You gotta love that blue and white combination, no matter what the season! I'm drooling over your tablecloth and napkin rings!! Such an inviting table. Bravo! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch
    PS Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the fact that you didn't have to spend a lot off money to set a beautiful table! Nice pick on the tablecloth, it's gorgeous. I hope your knee is feeling better, best wishes on your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Ebay tablecloth is a perfect canvas for this beautiful blue and white tablescape. The white plates make a crisp contrast to the dark blue napkins, the stemware is lovely and compliments the entire tablescape beautifully. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In some places winter does get rather long which is why we return to Houston rather than stay in Maine. I am very grateful for Houston's mild winter especially on days like today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table is lovely and I especially like the tablecloth (gorgeous) and blue class candle holder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blue table is gorgeous! Love that tablecloth!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. In my little corner of the world it is too warm right now for my taste so I'd love to trade weather with you for a bit. :) I'm sure it can be a nuisance and get old after a bit just as you said though--I'd certainly be nervous driving in it. I adore your tablescape and especially love your tablecloth. Beautiful! xx ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know how I love blue and white! Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash on Monday! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  12. Judy, you are one of the features today at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week's party! http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2014/01/make-it-pretty-monday-week-86.html Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Judy your Winter tablescape is stunning! I love the tablecloth, is gorgeous, along with all the blues and the cute ice napkin holders...love it!!!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful, Judy! I love those candlesticks.
    Hope the swelling around your knee goes down so you will be more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete