Sparkle from the Past.

Here's a tablescape from last year that was full of sparkle. I don't think I will be using these dishes this year so I hope you enjoy a little sparkle from the past. 

For some sparkle, I used: 

crystal candle holders plus crystal beaded stems with lots of bling 



white deer glittered with lots of sparkle



silver ornaments and a Reed and Barton silver music box from my sister years ago.


My china is Spode Winter's Eve - Cranberry sitting on silver chargers.



A cranberry table runner to match the Spode Cranberry color.

My server at the end of the table featured more sparkle and Spoke with a silver tray and silver candlesticks plus some sparkle beading and bling. 





On the left side of the candlesticks sits a Fitz and Floyd vase filled with silver branches and clear wrapping paper with more sparkle.




Hope your holidays are filled with sparkle. I'm recovering from knee replacement so I'm not out shopping.  - Judy.

Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make-It-Pretty Monday’s at The Dedicated House
Metamorphosis Monday@ Between Naps on the Porch

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Tablescape Thursday@ Between Naps on the Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Sunny Simple Sunday at Sunny Simple Life


2 comments:

  1. I loved every minute of your post, and then when you said you were recovering from a knee replacement, you became my new best friend. Mine was on November 7 -- five weeks in recovery and I'm feeling stronger every day. Hope your recovery goes well. P.S. I'm pretty covetous of those crystal candleholders. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:55 PM

    What a gorgeous table, Judy. I've been thinking of doing a white sparkly Christmas tables cape this year and your table was just the inspiration I needed. Thank you! Trust you will have a speedy and complete recovery from your surgery! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete