White Dishes and Orange Accents

How about white dishes and only one other accent color for your tablescape? That's a big challenge for me with only one other color. But I think I have it!



What better color for the fall than orange? 



I used my hurricane centerpiece that  you have seen it several times with different flowers or by itself. This time I added a wreath with orange berries and orange stems tucked in here and there for fullness and more orange. Plus an orange pumpkin on top. Orange, orange, orange.


I had to do some pushing and squeezing to get the wreath to go around the hurricane piece. I couldn't use many of the glass cylinders around the candles, too tight and the glass might break trying to force them to fit. 



The plates are Pfaltzgraff Gazebo with orange napkins from Pier 1.


Thanks for stopping by - Judy.
Now in case you didn't get enough orange in my tablescape, here's one more shot of orange.


Linking to:
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage
Make-It-Pretty Monday’s at The Dedicated House

Motivated Monday @ Be Colorful 
Amaze Me Monday @ Dwellings - The Heart of Your Home
The Creative Home and Garden Hop @ Creative Home Expressions

Inspire Me Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
You’re Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E

Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Tuesdays at Our House @ Our Home Away from Home
Rock N Share @ The Shady Porch
Fall into Fall @ DIY by Design



Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style

Home {work} Wednesday @ The Everyday Home
Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday

Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
Tablescape Thursday @ Between Naps On The Porch
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Grace at Home @ Imparting Grace
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home on Thursday
StoneGable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Common Ground for Be Inspired Friday
From the Farm @ Sunny Simple Life
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday
Sweet & Simple Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme

Bouquet of Talent @ Life on Lakeshore Drive on Saturdays

Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Twirl and Take a Bow @ House On the Way
It's Party Time @ Three Mango Seeds




36 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!! Orange is one of my absolute favorites to use in tablescapes and I do use it often throughout the year!! Your table is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy~ You nailed the challenge! Love your pumpkin hurricane centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and I love, love orange for Fall and any time, it's a none seasonal gorgeous color and your table is stunning! Perfect for the challenge, you did it hon! Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your white and orange looks terrific! It is Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend, and my table is white, orange and silver (too many colours for Kathleen's party, boo hoo!) I also used an "orange berry" type wreath around my centerpiece so of course, I loved seeing that you did too. Hope to have pics of my TG table up next week.

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you chose. You definitely met the challenge....good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the white and orange is a very pretty table.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the shades of orange, Judy! Such a festive centerpiece.
    Have a wonderful week...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks gorgeous! I love orange and just about everything and every color of Fall -- it's such a glorious time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the contrast of the orange and white. Wonderful to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to meet the challenge, Judy! I am VERY challenged by the all-white-dishes thing, but your table has the color I crave, especially this month. Your family and friends will love this table!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks smashing! Ha! And I always say I don't like orange but I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:38 PM

    Love it! You did great...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love orange and I love this table, it is so beautiful and inviting...you did a wonderful job on this table...I love every aspect of it,,,

    ReplyDelete
  14. You met the challenge with great flair. How can anyone not like your orange touches?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Judy. I really like this combination, and it's one I wouldn't have thought of. Your centerpiece says "fall," but other than that it could work in the summer too! Great table~ Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH MY! This a great challenge tablescape with the orange and white colors. The centerpiece is my favorite with the beautiful pumpkin and ring of fall orange hues. The white china plate with the orange napkin is a great accent. Have a wonderful week!

    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Orange! The most fabulous color of the season. You did it proud!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, that orange just pops! Love your centerpiece! You did a fabulous job! Pumpkins are cheaper here than they have ever been!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, Judy, what a fantastic tablescape!!! The orange is brilliant against the white dishes, and I love your choice of accent pieces. Wow!! You rocked this! Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your orange is fantastic with the white - it just "jumps" off the table and is perfect for Fall. Beautiful job, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful tablescape and I love, love, love your centerpiece. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love love all the orange and your pumpkin photo!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the bright orange! Beautiful tablescape!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning! I LOVE the orange!! Great job on meeting that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You met the challenge wonderfully! The centerpiece arrangement turned out great. I'm enjoying seeing everyones ideas for this. Love the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning Judy! Your table, with the orange and white, is perfect for the season! Thank you for sharing it at the party this week! I am featuring it on my Facebook page this afternnon and have pinned it to the You're Gonna Love It Tuesday board on Pinterest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so pretty! Orange is perfection :) Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your table looks perfect for Fall, Judy! I don't usually go for orange any other time of the year except for Fall. I think you did great using one color.

    Thanks for linking up to The Creative Home & Garden hop!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That shade of orange is so inviting . I love the lighted candle. You met the challenge perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Judy, I'm just getting caught up on my reading and was so glad to see your post! The orange and white are gorgeous! You always do such a lovely job and this is no exception! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your white and orange, so vibrant. I know it was hard! No more white for awhile!
    Thanks for taking the challenge at Let's Dish!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So festive! Thanks so much for sharing on The Creative Home & Garden Hop! I can't wait to see what you share today :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. You have it indeed!!!! You're so right: What better color than orange? I'm a big orange lover, so this really speaks to me! It's like a luscious creamscicle! I like the final photo, too, of all the pumpkins lined up. That's always such a welcome sight as fall moves in!

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello Judy, absolutely gorgeous tablescape - I will be featuring your post in this week's Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  35. Judy,
    Simply gorgeous Autumnal tablescaping, dear friend!!!
    Still recovering from surgery. . .I wasn't able to participate in this all white challenge, but I had all the decor and a design for White & Orange, also!!!
    I adore your vibrant use of orange throughout!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete