Where Do I Keep It All

Goodness, can I really show you where I keep it all? I'll try to share these places with you or at least some of them.

My kitchen is fairly large so I do have several units of cabinets. Here's a shot of the kitchen then I'll open a few doors for you.


I store mostly stemware in this cabinet.



Everyday dishes in the next cabinet.


On the other side of the sink, more stemware and glasses. These are mostly everyday glassware pieces.


In the dining room, I have a hutch and base plus a server, so more storage.


The cabinets in the bottom are narrow so limited space.



In one of the guest rooms, I store some cloth napkins in the night stands. Not a good storage place when guests arrive, so I'm working on moving these out and having empty drawers.


I found an old, old, old cardboard three drawer chest in the basement so I am in the process of moving some of the napkins. I think I'll cover the chest with some scrapbooking paper then buy another cardboard chest to store more napkins.


I store many of my tablecloths in one of the guestrooms.


I try to keep these shelves open in the guest room, but sometimes when I am planning a tablescape, I start assembling my pieces and use the shelves for placemats, napkins, and napkin rings.


I have a great space in the hall leading to my master bedroom and bath that I have converted into a china closet plus a few other items like my Peggy Karr Glass pieces on the top shelf. 



Well, I have shared many of my storage places with you. It's never ending for me, I'm always reorganizing, rethinking and trying to improve my storage. I have additional seasonal pieces stored in tubs in our storage room. Thanks for stopping in - Judy.

Linking to the following parties:
Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper
Met Monday at BNOTP
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage 
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill
Meet Me Monday at You're Talking Too Much

Make-It-Pretty Monday's at The Dedicated House

Inspire Me Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday 
Your Cozy Home Party  at Cozy Home Scenes on Tuesday
Inspire Me Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday 
You’re Gonna Love It at Kathe With An E

 Judy at DIY by Design for Swing Into Spring
Paula and Patti at Ivy and Elephants for What’s It Wednesday

Tablescape Thursday  at Between Naps on the Porch
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here on Thursday
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner

Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Be Inspired at Common Ground



16 comments:

  1. I am in love with your stemware! and your kitchen...I'm so glad you shared it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right...organization is a never ending project for we dishaholics. I keep going back to your gorgeous stemware...you know how I love crystal! Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your storage solutions! I have to admit - I am always moving things around too! I love your kitchen!! Loving those stools - I have been looking for counter/bar stools for my kitchen - like yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love so many of your pieces, love the way the stunning stemware is displayed and so easy to get to...thats what it's really about just making it easy to get to and keeping it close enough that you will use it..love those beautiful cabinets...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many great things and wonderful "hiding place" I love you kitchen and the glass cupboards! Pretty colorful stemware!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. We have dishes in common! Yours are more organised, though.

    http://jeanneselep.blogspot.com/2013/05/mermorial-day-hutch.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Judy, you did a great job and you have lots of cabinets, which are the best! You are very organized too and I love your color glass cupboard. I see you can hang your table linens, I'm thinking of doing just that! Thanks for your sweet visit. Have a great week ahead.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, I see you like glasses as much as I. They do present more of a storage challenge because you can't stack them. I don't know about you, but I think I'm at my limit on stemware!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some great storage areas...after seeing how organized everyone is makes me want to go clean all the hidey holes out! I wish I had one room to dedicate to my tablescaping goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:38 PM

    Your kitchen is beautiful, Judy. You have some wonderful storage places and beautiful things in that storage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:59 PM

    Hi Judy! Oh, you have so many wonderful places for your dishes and glasses. You're quite the organized one too. I think that really helps when trying to find places for everything!
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous5:38 AM

    Hello and thanks for visiting me at We Call It Junkin. You have such a great collection! I really love all your colored glassware. Hanging tablecloths on hangers is a great idea, I need to do that myself. Take care - Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi lovely lady.
    All your dish areas look so pretty and organized. And you have so many lovely different things! thank you for the fun tour! Have a wonderful day.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Judy, that cabinet with your stemware should be open all of the time. You really have some gorgeous stems, and they just glow against the wood in your kitchen. Your closet is fabulous, and the cardboard dresser is perfect for napkins. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have such a rainbow of stemware! Everything looks so organized and handy!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete