Pasta & Shrimp Dish

How about an easy recipe for dinner tonight?

This pasta dish is quick and easy and you can have it ready in no time.


The recipe calls for Quinoa pasta but you can substitute another like I did. Whole Wheat spaghetti pasta is what I had in the cabinet plus everyone likes spaghetti at our house, so it seemed to work well in the recipe. Quinoa is a spaghetti style pasta if you can find it in your supermarket.


The recipe calls for: 
1 lb Quinoa pasta
4 T olive oil
2 red bell pepers, seeded and thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
l.5 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 c baby spinach
2 T kosher salt, pepper
l/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
Juice of 1 lemon

Happy eating - Judy

Linking to:

Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style 
DIY by Design for Winter Blues Wednesday

Full Plate Thursday at Miz Helen’s Country Cottage

Foody Friday at Rattlebridge Farm
Foody Friday at Simple Living


On The Menu Monday at StoneGable
Marvelous Monday at This Gal Cooks



7 comments:

  1. Yummy, I could eat pasta every day...shrimp, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:31 PM

    Oh that looks so good! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe... I'm going to give this a try.
    melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy shrimp dish. Too bad, I'm on a diet. Pasta is so good, especially with shrimp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This recipe looks like one that I would like to cook, when I am at the beach - I am going soon and will try this. Thanks for sharing, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to see if I can find quinoa pasta because I love quinoa! This looks great. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe with us! We're going to New Orleans this weekend, and we're planning on bringing some great seafood home with us. I've bookmarked this page!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good simple recipe, especially one with shrimp in it. Thanks for sharing this with us on foodie friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy,
    Your Pasta and Shrimp dish looks delicious. It will sure be good with some of our Gulf Shrimp. Hope you have a fabulous week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete