Fall Cloche

I have been visiting my daughter and she gave me the OK to get her dining room table ready for Fall. She works many hours a week so she is sweet enough to let me just "have at it." Since she has been using burlap on her table for a while I went with it and just added Fall elements. 


The idea came from a cloche arrangement I saw at Nell Hill's in Kansas City. We always love everything that Mary Carroll puts together. That made it real easy, just a shopping trip to Nell Hill's!


The bell jar is large about 15-18 inches tall and filled with pumpkins. I used a glass serving piece as a base. 


Then placed it on a pedestal sitting on top of a mirrored glass frame. I angled the camera a little so you can see the pedestal. A berry wreath was added around the bell jar.


Now for the rest of the table . . .


I arranged a mix of Fall leaves, pumpkins, gourds, and some gorgeous Mercury glass candlesticks, pumpkins and pheasants. The Mercury glass elements also came from Nell Hill's.








I think this table is going to carry her right into Thanksgiving. Thanks for stopping by - Judy.

Linking to:

Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage  
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill 
A Delightsome Life : A Return to Loveliness at  Blissful Rhythm
Meet Me Monday at You're Talking Too Much 

Table Top Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
You're Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures

Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style 
DIY by Design for Fall Into Fall
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday
White Wednesday at Faded Charm

Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Kristen’s Creations for Share Your Creations on Thursday
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage

Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Stuff and Nonsense for Friday's Unfolded
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home

Natasha in OZ for Say G'day Saturday 
Spotlight Saturday at Classy Clutter
Show and Tell Saturday at Be Different, Act Normal
Saturday 7 at Positively Splendid
Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper















  





24 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Judy! I love the sparkle that the mercury glass gives the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Such a pretty cloche and gorgeous table scape Judy!! Love how you didn't lay the runner flat but bunched it up a bit. great look!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is magnificent, Judy!!!!!!! You did an incredible job! This looks like something from a magazine or store display! Mercury glass is so often saved to be used for the Christmas holidays, but I love to see it used with these rich fall colors! I love it year round!!! You did a really great job! I know your daughter has got to be thrilled beyond measure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy,

    Your daughter is a lucky duck to have a mom who is capable of such a grand thing. I love all the silver bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful centerpiece! I love those mercury glass pheasants! How did I miss those at Nell Hills????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy, oh my gosh, we all love Nell Hill's and the inspiration she puts out for all of us to copy. Girl you did a great job!! I'm hoping to be able to stop by Briarcliff the end of the month when I take Mr. P to the doctor, depends on how he's doing. Absolutely love the arrangement.
    hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Judy, would you please come over and decorate my dining room table? The cloches and the touch of silver are my favorites. Well done....

    Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your daughter is so lucky to have you decorate! Beautiful table. I love the mix of mercury glass with the fall colors.
    I am your newest follower!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, this is absolutely beautiful! You just always get it right!! Your daughter is so blessed to have you do this for her. Would you like to come and do mine next?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy,
    Love the Nell Hill's look...but dear friend, you took it one step further and did an elegant tablescape for your daughter!!! I know she appreciates all your talent and studies your style! I adore that it will take her right into the festive holiday season! Visiting from Marty's Cloche Party!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Judy! This is such a pretty table. You did a fabulous job at your daughter's house. I love your blog. I'm following you now. :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:14 AM

    This is so pretty, Judy. I love the pumpkins in the cloche and mercury glass mixed in with all the fall leaves and things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this cloche and all the mercury glass. I have a fairly large collection of all different kinds.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Judy, I love this table....you are so creative....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your daughter gets time off to host Thanksgiving dinner for you so you can all enjoy this GORGEOUS tablescape together! I love the unusual mix of fall leaves with the mercury glass pieces especially the pheasants! The placement of everything is perfect and wonderfully grouped together by the burlap runner. I really enjoyed seeing this!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Judy,

    Your fall cloche table looks amazing! I love the bell jar filled with little pumpkins. I love mercury glass so your pieces are exquisite. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Judy, I'm loving everything you found at Nell Hill's. That shop is on my "bucket list" even though it's a long way from TN. Your daughter's dining room looks ready for fall in a big way. Love the mercury glass and lanterns.

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOur cloche is absolutely stunning and the entire centerpiece is exquisite. Wow. Thanks for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cloche with your Fall finery Judy. The bell jar is so elegant. I love mercury glass, however I don't have any myself.
    Do you have a blog button? I am looking to add you on my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely beautiful Judy, your have a lucky daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Judy, that looks so pretty. I bet your daughter was thrilled with the outcome..Happy Thursday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lucky daughter! Will you come do mine next? I am coveting those mercury glass pheasants. They are gorgeous. This is such a beautiful centerpiece, and the abundance is perfect for this time of the year. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  23. How sweet that you decorated for your daughter - it turned out wonderful. I think Mercury glass and fall colors go so well together! The Mercury glass pheasant is quite special! I am also wishing I lived closer to Nell Hill! What fun it must be shopping there! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete