Thanksgiving Past - A Simple Tablescape

This post is an old Thanksgiving table setting from 2008. It was simple yet we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My Dad was able to be with us that year plus our daughter and family.



The turkey candle holders are Fitz and Floyd and the candle is made like a corn cob but really burns. It was a gift from my friend, JoAnn, @ josthisandthat@blogspot.com

The ceramic pilgrims were made by my Mom before she passed away. The red bowl and ginger jar are from my Fitz & Floyd pattern, Sang De Boeuf.

Thanks for stopping by my Thanksgiving Past - A Simple Tablescape. - Judy

 Linked to:

4 comments:

  1. Your table looks beautiful! Love your stemware and the color of that table cloth.This is a true blessing to have your dad and two grandsons with you on this day. Enjoy! I for got about the corn candles,cute.
    http://www.josthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looks wonderful.

    I love visiting your blog as you have such lovely photos of your home.

    Thanks for sharing.

    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful dining room. I love the centerpiece as well. I just love the autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The napkins are gorgeous. Couldn't tell if they were cloth or paper, but either way, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete