Swaddling Clothes

Wishing you peace and happiness - Judy!



Luke 2:7 And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling clothes, and laid Him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.






Linking to:
Seasonal Sunday at The Tablescaper

Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch
Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage 
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill 
Meet Me Monday at You're Talking Too Much 
Make-It-Pretty Monday's at The Dedicated House

Table Top Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
You're Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures




5 comments:

  1. Thanking God for all His gifts, and wishing you Christmas joy and blessings, as we celebrate His great love.

    Merry Christmas, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly beautiful post.

    I always love v isiting your blog, Judy!

    Merry Christmas, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious, Judy! I really love the Willow Tree angels.

    Best wishes to you and yours for a Joyous Christmas and a Blessed New Year. Visiting from Seasonal Sundays.

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Judy,
    Beautiful post! I am so enamored with bell jars and cloches now! I think I will do this with some of my "extra" Nativity figures next year!
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and wishing you a fabulous 2013!
    So glad to have met you, my friend ~ your comments on my blog inspire and encourage me more than I can say!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely and spiritual.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete