New Year's Tablescape

I am designing a New Year's Tablescape to share with you for 2013. I am leaving to travel to see my Dad in Illinois and won't be back for a few weeks so this is my last post for a while.




I am using Lenox Holiday Nouveau Gold salad plates placed on Lenox Eternal China dinner plates.



The napkins are also the Lenox Holiday Nouveau pattern with Lenox Eternal Gold flatware. I love the gold trim on the plates and the flatware. Such a beautiful holiday look this brings to the table. These pieces are sitting on Lenox placemats which have such a delicate feel. 



The glassware for the table features clear Fostoria goblets and amber wine glasses. I choose the Fostoria because it was my Mom's favorite and the amber wine glasses for their color, hoping to accent the gold rim on the China and flatware. What do you think?


The centerpiece was created using winter white glittered magnolias, gold and silver glittered leaves, white candles in crystal candlesticks, gold and silver stemmed pieces, plus two types of pine cones.







Additional candlesticks are added to each end of the centerpiece for a little more beauty and elegance.


My centerpiece theme is carried to my sideboard with the magnolias, pine cones and silver stems. Two white candles in Lenox candlesticks are reflecting in the silver platter. Two pillar candles are used with silver candle holders.


Thanks for always stopping by my blog and leaving such kind messages. I hope 2013 brings you peace and happiness - Judy.

Note: See you in a few weeks when I return from my visit to Illinois.


Linking to:
Tablescape Thursday  at Between Naps on the Porch
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here on Thursday
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Kristen’s Creations for Share Your Creations on Thursday
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage
Southern Lovely-Show and Share
From My Front Porch To Yours-TreasureHunt Thursday



Masterpiece Monday at Boogieboard Cottage 
Make the Scene Monday at Alderberry Hill 
Meet Me Monday at You're Talking Too Much 
Marvelous Monday at This Gal Cooks
Make-It-Pretty Monday's at The Dedicated House


Table Top Tuesday  at A Stroll Thru Life on Tuesday
You're Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe With an E
Tweak It Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures



Let's Dish  at Cuisine Kathleen on Wednesday
Centerpiece Wednesday at the Style Sisters
Wow Us Wednesdays at 
Savvy Southern Style 




18 comments:

  1. Looks AWESOME!!!!!!

    Safe journey to you - happy new year, Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I think your table is absolutely classy and beautiful. That Lenox china is spectacular. It all goes together wonderfully. Have a good trip and Happy New Year..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy you are so talented, your tablescape is elegant and beautiful. Thank you for sharing at the hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Judy! You're capping off 2012 with a bang here!!! This looks so dreamy! You asked about the look of the amber stems to complement the gold rim on the china? Heck, yes! It's very pretty!!! I love the glittery look of the magnolias, too, and that you carried a bit of that centerpiece on over to your sideboard to tie the room up in a neat little package...just like Christmas! :-) Have a fun and SAFE trip to see your Dad, and have a very, very happy New Year!!! Enjoy your time off from ye olde blog...I'm doing the same to catch my breath before classes resume in February!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy,

    Your gold tablescape is stunning! I too have Eternal by Lenox and love the fact that you can mix and match the pieces. Have a safe trip to your father's. I'm co-hosting this week with Katherine at Thursday Favorite Things. I hope you will stop by for a visit when you get back. Wishing you all the best in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tablescape, Judy! I'm so glad to be your newest follower, I love your blog!

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Judy!

    I was checking the net to learn what everyone is up to and thinking how I don't wish to end Christmas or get over with, like some say...

    But back there in my mind I was thinking what I could do - decor wise - for New Year's Eve. It starts to seem we'll stay home...

    Your tablescape is Lovely! Thank you for sharing! I think it gave me the last prod to decide on mine.

    Wishing you a Happy and Creative New Year,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely table........and perfect for New years or christmas. Love the addition of the magnolia's so very
    pretty.
    Blessings for a wonderful New Year!
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful New Year's table! I love all the sparkle.

    Happy New Year & have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous! I think that your choice of the amber goblets was sheer perfection! They upped the elegance quotient to a new level! New Years or not, I hope that someone will get to sit at this beautiful table. They'll be blown away! This one of my favorites of your designs. The magnolias say romance and rich to me. Now, I'm going back to look at it all over again. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Happy New Year and have a wonderful trip! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous table, Judy. Love the gold stemware...and the centerpiece is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Judy,
    What an elegant New Year's Tablescape, dear friend!!!
    Your Lenox China is exquisite...just enough holly & ivy to excite the senses! I adore the napkins!!!
    The use of magnolias with your white and silver is stunning! Great use of gold accents to add a warm glow in the blend of accessories!
    Enjoy your visit with your Dad in Illinois. . .and drive carefully!!!
    A Happy New Year. . look forward to seeing more of you in 2013!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

    Happy New Year.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year. Love the faux magnolias. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing, liz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful table, Judy. Sorry I'm late arriving. Enjoy your time with your dad. Travel safely and Happy New Year! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Judy. I love what Lenox did years ago with Holiday and Holiday Nouveau. I have Holiday and Eternal, and I love how they mix together. Your table is just beautiful. You have all the perfect complements for your beautiful dishes. Safe travels, and I hope you enjoy your visit with your dad. Happy new year. ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty, Judy!! I love the centerpiece - and I am like your mother and adore Fostoria! I hope that you are having a wonderful time with your Dad and I am looking forward to more of your tablescapes in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely! I love these elegant tables setting. This kind of stunning collections makes table so adorable at formal parties as well functions or special occasion. Sterling Silver Hollowware is also perfect present for your special one. . It's flared edges and graceful lines offer poise and charm for your entertaining.

    ReplyDelete