Christmas Vignette

One of my favorite Peggy Karr plates to display at Christmas is the White Poinsettia plate. 


This year, I am using the plate in a small vignette on my sideboard. The plate was a gift from my Dad a few years ago so will always be special.


My candlesticks are Fitz and Floyd. They are not from a Christmas collection but are a perfect red to use for the season.


I selected a lighter green candle for a little contrast with the Christmas wreath in the background.



Creating vignettes around the house at Christmas seems to bring cheer to very spot.

Hope you are enjoying your Christmas decorating - Judy.

Linking to:

Rhoda at Southern Hospitality - Vignettes link party on December 11th
Three Mango
DIY by Design for Fall Into Fall
Ivy and Elephants for What Is It Wednesday
Open House Party at No Minimalist Here on Thursday
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine’s Corner
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Transformation Thursday at Shabby Creek Cottage


Feathered Nest Friday at the French Country Cottage
Inspiration Friday At The Picket Fence
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Stuff and Nonsense for Friday's Unfolded
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home
 Jennifer Rizzo for Fabulously Creative Friday





8 comments:

  1. Oh that is stunning - you have such a talented and creative eye, Judy - I always really admire your posts...this one sure didn't disappoint!

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, your vignette is gorgeous! Love the poinsettia plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your plate is beautiful and I love the vignette, gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:36 AM

    Gorgeous plate, Judy. I love how you have it displayed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo - love the color of the candles and how well they go with the entire setting.

    I'm stopping by from Katherine's Corner blog hop.

    Happy Favorite Things Thursday!

    http://artpark78.com/blog1/i-made-my-2012-holiday-wreath/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that plate and the candlesticks are so perfect with it...just love the vignette!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect! Thank you or sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete