An Irish Blessing For A St. Patty's Tablescape


Decorating with so much green has been fun for me since this is my first St. Patrick's Day tablescape. My table is featuring my Irish Blessing plate. Here's a look at my table.



My tablecloth is pretty green so no question about the occasion.



I just love the Irish Blessing plate I found recently. The verse is so moving and appropriate.



The pineapple is a symbol for hospitality so all are welcome to my St. Patrick's Day table. 



I heard about this place to go shop that had a main store and several small cottages called Cockrell Mercantile Company. It is located on Highway 50 outside of Lee's Summit, MO and is a little hard to find but I loved stopping there and found several of the pieces I am using today.



In the main building of Cockrells, I found the green bubble glasses, the Irish Blessing Plate, green tablecloth, and gold napkin rings. 

Then in the Fiesta Cottage, I bought the Shamrock Green Fiesta plates and the Fiesta green vase. 



In another cottage at Cockrells, I found the cute lad and lassie glittered box and the shamrock votive candle.


I also found the small sheep that has shamrocks on it at Cockrells.


I'll show you one quick image of my bread rack which I am featuring in another post for St. Patrick's Day. I am using it as a dessert center.



You can see my green Mother In Law's Tongue plant on the left below. It just keeps getting bigger and bigger and even has small white blooms once a year. The green plant on the right is lucky to be alive. It was left outside one winter weekend at school while the floors were being waxed, it is doing pretty good now but maybe that is from the luck of the Irish.


Here's a link to Cockrell's Mercantile Company where you can see and the store and cottages. Yes, it is a country store and cottages, but it is a great place to shop and worth the trip. You will be amazed!




Thanks, blog friends, for stopping by today to see my Irish Blessing - Judy.

Parties I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful St. Patty's Day table! I love seeing so much pretty green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green stemware.Beautiful table. Joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tablescape for St Patrick's Day! Thanks for sharing the Irish blessing. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this green makes my heart sing...love the table linens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a festive table! Love the glasses and your beautiful napkins:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blessings to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty table! Happy St. Patrick's Day! ~ sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Love the green, so vibrant and fun! The blessing plate is gorgeous. Irish blessings are so lovely! Thanks for joining :) Pinning and tweeting this too.

    ReplyDelete